ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS for the Welshies

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Right then boyos, just ordered my tickets now. Better late than never.

Who's currently on the convoy list then?

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
just about to buy my ticket now. havent been on here in ages been busy with work etc. rob what junction is Port Talbots tesco and what time shall i see you there mush?

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Got my ticket yesterday. Glad I read it carefully, I thought it was on Saturday not Sunday! That could have been a rather big fail making my way up the m4 at 4am on Sat.

R

robclio182

If anyone fancies meeting up @ junction 38 which is margam park and cruise up to cardiff will be there at 3.15am for 10 mins before leaving , let me know people , Kris its me and you so far lol ,
And a quick question is everyone leaving cardiff at 4am still ??

Focus RS + S3
Up to birchdown, Had a really bad vibration/noise
Turns out the gearbox mount had sheered lol
All running sweet now :)

Im up for convoying with you guys, just no point me driving to cardiff, to then go baxk on myself,
Shall i meet you in raglan services or something? Im assuming your gonna come up tha way?

R

robclio182

my number is 07530933585 if anyone wants to get hold of me my phone will be on from about 5 tonight , after i finish the car

Owen

ClioSport Admin
I will be at j32 (coryton) at 4am. Shall I meet u guys coming from the west there and then we'll go on and meet Hodgins?

Owen

ClioSport Admin
I'm guessing you want us to come off at Newport and head up the a449/a40?

I can't say I have ever stopped anywhere along there, where is Raglan services? It it the services between the two roundabouts?

182 Cup & 172
Aww im so gutted i cant go :( , had my tickets aswell, cambelt issues, never mind il deffo be at the meet at end of july, have a good one guys

R

robclio182

me and kris are leaving at 3.15-3.20 and heading up to cardiff for 3.45 ish , where are you joining us owen

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Will be at j32 in the asda car park by 4am, hopefully by ten to actually. I'll wait for you guys there then we'll shoot onwards?

R

robclio182

Will be at j32 in the asda car park by 4am, hopefully by ten to actually. I'll wait for you guys there then we'll shoot onwards?
No worries im off to bed now will see you all in the morning bright and early

R

robclio182

we off then to meet hodgins is it at strensham services is it

R

robclio182

Did anyone come to meet you at asda cause me and kris was waiting in cardiff services for like 3 quarters of an hour and no one showed , we didnt end up leaving until 4.35

Owen

ClioSport Admin
As I said in the FCS thread Rob, I must of just missed you. I waited from 3.55 to 4.25 and assumed you must have already come and gone, as you said you were gonna be there for 3.45, so I made my way up on my own.

Found some other clios, a meggy and a c2 about 20 mins out, so tagged along with them

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Yep, when I was chatting to Revels yday he asked why I had the '182' after my name. I said that I'm sure just 'Owen' was taken. Curiousity got the better of me and as it turns out it wasn't.

R

robclio182

Yep, when I was chatting to Revels yday he asked why I had the '182' after my name. I said that I'm sure just 'Owen' was taken. Curiousity got the better of me and as it turns out it wasn't.
Next time we plan on making our own plans and convoy points to get a load of us to meet up on way , and i couldnt bell you didnt have your number mate

Focus RS + S3
ahh there you are, thought there was a new SW member lol

if theres a next year or if we all go to clio sport saturday, we'll make arrangements a week before hand, my fault really as i didnt have my car back until wednesday so didnt know if i was going to make it and was rushing with only a few hours to go lol

a meet soon we could do with :)