ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS convy

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
Someone needs to get on the case and arrange the convoys **cough**vicky**cough**

im still not sure if im gna drive up on the day, or camp.
but id like to see details of both so i can make my mind up!!

Stripped yozza'd cup
I'd like to go the night before and camp personally! it's a fair old way from here and I don't want to be knackered all day, then we can have a bbq and a few beers too, make a proper day of it.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
What time are we planning the convoy-

Im planning on going ~ 5pm or is that to late?
S

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Jack, night before camping is the way.

I'm waiting on booking a holiday (next few days) and after that I'll know if I can make it or not.

If I'm coming, I'll jump straight on organising the camping and convoy for the campers, and even a separate convoy for those going up on the morning (because I'm just that good).

Milltek'd clio 182
i probably drive up with you lot on the saturday, but me mrs wont camp it out, so shes hunting for a bnb lol . Weve gone all out so far as i have found a cheapo one for 30 quid a night breakfast included lol, the room looks like its a museum.

SG9 Forester STi
Lol sorry Alex, been in Scotland for the last few days so been a busy bee.

I reckon the best thing would be to go with the same format as last year...meeting 1 at Dartford services then meeting 2 at Tesco Lakeside?

Could do this for both days so that the campers and the on the day members get a convoy up. Hopefully we'll get more campers this year though! Last year was awesome. Rob if you can't make it, let me know and I'll speak to the camping peoples :approve:.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i dont believe you! i saw you on sunday and i think youre just making excuse!!
only joking!!

im still tossing up what to do!! im doing track time so want to be in peak form, and want to be there in time for the parade lap!

so im torn between

camping the night before
driving up early (unlikely, but if i do ill happily volunteer to organise the early cruise!)
OR just be a lazy git like i know i am and head up there for about 10am on the day and risk missing the parade lap!!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
im going to take a late cruise up to rockingham, ill be leaving around 8am from dartford area if anyone wants to join me!

SG9 Forester STi
When the camping details are sorted I'll set up a convoy for us all. You can travel up with us jack :)

CLIO PH1 172
im going to take a late cruise up to rockingham, ill be leaving around 8am from dartford area if anyone wants to join me!

b****cks to setting up a tent in the dark!

Anyone camping and want to head up earlier?

8AM, i think struggler will be travelling the morning of fcs, not the night before

i will also be heading up in the morning due to work on sat i want to get there for about 8/830 though (will be leaving from dartford!)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
nail on the head adam!

im heading up on the day of FCS,
and im leaving my house at 8am to get there fore 10am!!

i dont really see the point in getting there so early, it puts a downer on my day having to get up early lol

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
PS, if anyone isnt up for such an early start and wants to head up with me to get there at 10am,
please PM me and we can set up a meeting place!!

ill be going

A127(but can go a13) > M25 > M11

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Er I was looking around 530 pm- as Im booking into a room already

Your welcome to come up at that time- Double room ;)

S