ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS club stand

HBB

G81 M3 Touring & A35
Ok got my tickets, praying for nice weather (wash one day there the next). What I'm wondering about is the club stand vehicle ticket I've got.

Basically does the forum want all members' cars on the 'stand' or is it reserved for the ones running throttle bodies or slammed etc. Never been before so not sure what its all about. Mine's a standard cup with anthracite turinis if that makes any difference. Just curious as to how it all works - don't want to get there early for nothing!

dk

911 GTS Cab
HBB said:
Ok got my tickets, praying for nice weather (wash one day there the next). What I'm wondering about is the club stand vehicle ticket I've got.

Basically does the forum want all members' cars on the 'stand' or is it reserved for the ones running throttle bodies or slammed etc. Never been before so not sure what its all about. Mine's a standard cup with anthracite turinis if that makes any difference. Just curious as to how it all works - don't want to get there early for nothing!
as a member you are welcome, there will be a special pass to download soon to prove you are a member so as long as you have that you will be fine.

There will be over 200 clios on our stand this year so it should be a busy one!

I haven't got a printer dave. How will I be able to get on? :s Although I do have my forum name stickered on the car, would that be ok?

Nevermind, just got the fcs email :)

Last edited:

dk

911 GTS Cab
Nightfire said:
I haven't got a printer dave. How will I be able to get on? :s Although I do have my forum name stickered on the car, would that be ok?

Nevermind, just got the fcs email :)
you should have just recieved an email about this and it states in there that if you don't have access to a printer to contact pootle. All cars MUST have one displayed.

Also says we will all get a free sticker, can't be bad!

The link to get the pass is in the email.

thanks