ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS - 2013

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
1) Gorms
2) Christopher.
3) Tim.
4)
5)
6)

Definitely going (number 11 on the FCS thread list), and if there's another chance of riding shotgun Chris, I'd love to have another few laps!

Apparently camping is all sold out but I'm looking at alternative options given we have a rather large tent in our ownership...

I'm just about ready to commit to going can someone remind me what day its on. :cry:. At least I don't need to book time off. Thinking about doing track as well if I get my steering sorted..

Trophy #491
1) Gorms
2) Christopher.
3) Tim.
4) Saamm93
5)
6)

Anyone going from oxford area and fancy a convoy?

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
I'm booked.

No track time for me. Spent far too much on the car recently and have a lot going on, I can't risk the car at the moment. Simply couldn't afford anything to go wrong be it my fault or someone else's.

Il happily supply ballast for anyone on track tho as a passenger.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Not for me - don't see the point unless it's on site at Combe, especially given I can be home in under an hour...

How many of you are camping Meganza?

Megane 275 trophy006
There's a lot of us on the second site. Renault UK, couple from cliosport and I think club clio are on the site too.

GTD, Lupo
Poo! I just looked at what date this is and there could be a chance I'm working next Saturday! I won't know till Friday so keep hold of my ticket Tim and it might just be the case I arrive a little later!

Nimbus 197
Yea there is gona be loads of us..: it will be better then being with all the other rifraf... Just clio people

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Shall we aim to leave Chieveley by 7.30am at the latest? We have to be on the stand by 9am so that will give us 45 minutes to get to Combe and allow 45 minutes for the queue to enter.