ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 2009 - Whos going ?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Has anyone looked at Travelodge or Premier Inn? Just had a quick look and they are asking £75/£80, they used to offer cheaper rates when you booked this early but they must've cottoned-on :dapprove:

The weekend earlier and the weekend after is £50, fingers crossed for that weekend!

alien green rs133
ill go and set off equiped with ear plugs as long drive with my racket = headache

looking forward to the camping most of all tbh :eek:

hutchie

fabia vrs
Ive defo gota go ths year !! Did not go to any show's last year as buying the house took most of my time/money up :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
H is...

however, I wanna stay with the scottish lot this year, dirty boys make me laugh.

Whats your real name?
Serious?

Alan'll hook me up ;)

ST
Well he is known as the guy that can "hook you up";)

Anything you need boys...speaking of which i did actually buy a new watch today LOL

Not half, money, drugs, guns, prostitutes, got his finger in just about every pie ;)

Need more vids of you as well :rasp:

All about the Benjamins baby..

H is...

however, I wanna stay with the scottish lot this year, dirty boys make me laugh.

Whats your real name?
Serious?

Alan'll hook me up ;)

Reservations...Hi..

'you know i know people that know people'

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
LOL; reservations works for me! Saves me hassle :p
I'll even let you jump in the spazmobile at Lymm... as lnog as you PROMISE not to give me a driving lesson again

White Sti Hatch
Hayley bad idea wantin to stay with the Scottish Lot honestly dont do it !! trust me !!!! lol

Alan you takin your bus down or you gonna be cruzin round in a bmw by then ?

ST
LOL; reservations works for me! Saves me hassle :p
I'll even let you jump in the spazmobile at Lymm... as lnog as you PROMISE not to give me a driving lesson again

What....flash people to move out the way etc..ok LOL

Hayley bad idea wantin to stay with the Scottish Lot honestly dont do it !! trust me !!!! lol

Alan you takin your bus down or you gonna be cruzin round in a bmw by then ?

Dean,

Could be Clito, could be a BM, might even be a Prius...depends mate but whatever way i'll be there..