ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FCS 12 Convoy

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Of course mate. Williams :approve:

Best to meet us at the travel lodge just before 6.15. The postcode is
CW25TP.

1. XxHarDinGxX +1

2. 172flamer
3. Aucky
4. Hawk182
5. Liamm
6. AL_78
7. Cal
8. bobbyholmes117

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Don't worry, I'm in a 65bhp clio van I ain;t going anywhere fast, especially after possibly getting caught speeding by a camera van yesterday lol

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Urgh, not looking forward to such an early morning on sunday.

ill still be at the services though liam, pm me your number mate just incase.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I wasn't looking forward to a 2 am start last year but once I'd woke up I was as fresh as a daisy and ready to go lol.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
Right guys, following on from Admin messages, I suggest we all hold back half an hour on original meeting times? Gives Admin time to get the stand up and running without having to park us all at the same time lol

Matt - I'll meet you about 5am at Darwen, so we can set off for quarter past straight to the Travel Lodge, that takes about 1hr 15 mins.

Meet the Chester lot at half past 6. Aim to set off about quarter to 7, that'll get us there for 8.

If everyone is alright with that? x

Last edited:

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra GTC
I went on the the forum when we were waiting, but I didnt get the pm until I got to FCS, obv a bit late then lol. It was a bit of a hidden meeting spot sorry about that.

Was everyone alright with me leading? I kept a steady speed for most of it but tried going quicker to let you lot have a run, they sounded awesome in that tunnel!
Also got a bit worried my satnav was taking us the wrong way so was going a bit slow to the end.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
No it was fine mate. All of us lot just wanted a nice little cruise one the way. Especially to keep our cars cleanish.

Yeah the tunnel was good, we had a bit of fun on the way back too ;)