ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Favour needed

Clio 172 Phase 1
Need a favour guys if possible, if anyone has a spare set of wheels that they would be willing to lend out I would be very grateful, just why I refurb my current wheels.

Cheers
Jonesy

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
CAN PEOPLE USE THE REGIONS THREAD FOR NON MEET INFO, how many times do i have to say

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
It's much easier putting it in here tbh, not many people check the regions sections

Sorry didn't get back to you Dr.Jones, I havent got anything lying around

106GTI / NovaC20LET
I don't see a problem with just posting in here its not like there is 100's of pointless posts made a day. The way i see it, if you post in regional section you'll be having a lonely chat to yourself, think ive used it once and that was to sign up to the north east lol.

Clio 172 Phase 1
Ok sorry next time il post in general where loads of people not from even close to me will view it..

Anyways.. cheers chris no worries, il keep asking about lol

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
well who ever decides to lend him the wheels will be meeting up with him.. so will count as a meet :rasp:

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Got a set of williams wheels here bud if you still after some. If you damage em, you bought em ;)