ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fault codes

Clio 172 Sport
Hi i've resently pruchased a faulty code reader from k-tec. My ECU is showing 3 faults 1. PO130 - 02 sensor circuit malfunction (bank1 sensor1)
2. PO135 - 02 sensor heater circuit malfunction (b1 s1)
3. PO141 - 02 sensor heater circuit malfunction (b1 s2)

Now my car only has one sensor on it which is the front one because i know the back one was faulty and was informed it's not required if you have a decat which i do.

My Car was sort of sticking at about 3.5 thousand revs when coldish but seems to have sorted it's out.

My question is this is sensor 1 the front sensor? What is an 02 HEATER circuit malfunction and would you even worrie about it if issue seems to have solved it'self even though the errors reshowed thems after being deleated.

Thanks for any help
Nick

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
if the errors come back then I would suspect a sensor fault.

you can check the sensor with a voltmeter when the engine is running. essentially you should see 0.1-0.9 volts fluctuating up and down (when the engine is upto temp and idling) on the grey or black wire (cant remember on a sunday)

Andy
KTR Sport