ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fat arse reno’s

why are renos all starting to look like they have a fat arse ????

first the clio......then the megane...............what next eh ? im sorry but i hate em, the old style clio looks much better..........anyone else think the same ?

(sorry, forgot to say, i think the front of the mk2 phase 2 clio looks fantastic !)

p.s

( all handbags can be left at the door for 20p per bag )

there, now that should start a war !:D

i smite your opinon with my opinion hammer!

DOWN WITH YE!!!!

i like brown bread, you like boys.......yer choice! :p

i love it, its more origional than most other companies. ive seen pics of the new scenic and its got the backside of the megane but not as obvious and it luks great

cars all luk the same 2day but there isnt another car that luks like ne renault and i luk 4ward 2 seein the new clio pics

they have all received great comments from the motoring journalists and the general public are slowly taking a shine to them

keep it up renault!

jamie

7.6cc :D

I agree I hate the rear end of newer clios, its all bubbly and needs a good smack!

I got the bigger spoiler to try and hide the rounded rear windscreen which helps slightly but I still prefer the look of the car from the front :)

i like the new shapes coming out but agree wid jilly etc, the present clio has a bulbous rear end at mo, hence me gettin a spoiler 2 corret sum of it

I like the back end of the Clio, esp. on the 172. And the Megane is a nice change from the other rep-mobiles once you get used to it :)

I like new style renaults they are a welcome change to all the "normal" cars around. The new nissans are another syory however:cry:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

its a design statement much like citroen in the mid 20th century

Quote: Originally posted by BozVanDam on 06 August 2003

Yeah - and that advert

Mmmmmmmmm arse :D
hummmm so your a bum man then !..........im greedy, i prefer a well toned, curved body....with nicley proportioned bumps !;)

some good points there about renault & other car companies !

i still think it has a fat arse tho IMO.....i spose if theyd kept the look of the old clios back...it just wouldnt have looked right with the curvey front !

the advert is super hot :) there is no fat areses in it, the megans bum is nice, so is the clio, but i think i would rather have the older arse :)

yeah the new micra has the New clio floorpan and various other bits from the big box of spare renault parts!