ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fasthosts

Does anyone use them? IF so have you recieved the details of password changes? I have 7 (yes SEVEN) accounts with them and have recieved3 of the password change letters, recieved one at home that doesnt tell me what iots for and as far as I knew I didnt have an account registered to home, and as yet havent recieved the most important one that all the business email accounts are setup on! :mad:

I have been trying to call them since friday and they have been constantly engaged, have finally gotr through and am in que position 32 (I started at 48)!

Have to say am not happy with the way they have dealt with this!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
I've had similar trouble!

My business website was down for 7 days and the email said do not attempt to change any passwords (id only missed one apparently, eltho i am POSITIVE id changed them all)

Anyway after 7 days of lost business and no sign of any passwords, I went and changed the SQL password in teh control panel and low and behold it all worked!

What a complete waste of 7 days of business!!!!!!!!!

Altho to be fair to them, other than this their support has always been really good, they usually reply to emails within the hour anytime of the day, and have always been available on the phone! it aint cheap either really!!

Finally got allt the information I needed out of support at 10:30. In fairness to them they were very helpfull. Now on the phone to them again having reset the email passwords and ftp passwords and setup a new ftp user as apparently required. Now cant get onto the ftp account to update the site! Not going well....