ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FASTCHIP-RSTUNER proudly presents :)

Clio Sport 172 ph1
So I did my RR run and to my disappointment top end power was nothing I expected.
After fitting the 182 mani the car pulled like bull from a start, I was hoping for a nice 19x figure after what RS Tuner showed me. In fact the car is much stronger till 5000rpms but top end power i not where it used to be :(

I hope there is still hope for me ;) I'll be contacting Henk just after i get Innovate LC-1 hoked up with my RS Tuner
93173f2c6e8f152e.jpg

Last edited:
  RS RIP
218 NM of torque. When reading again i would almost say it is'nt possible. This RR has a good reputation ?

Clio Sport 172 ph1
the torque is pretty awesome, logically sacrificing top end

I know the car is fast :) But i still wanted a bit more as for BHP figure ;) You think another OEM ECU custom calibration can help a bit ?

218 NM of torque. When reading again i would almost say it is'nt possible. This RR has a good reputation ?

Since I fitted the 182 mani and full 2,5"exhaust and made little adjustements to the inlet side the car became bloody fast. Seriuosly it pulls like bull from low down. That printout would explain it. I'm not w BHP who#@ ;) but still I wanted a little more form it

Last edited:
  182 trackday racer
i thing i got a problem.

after mapping with the RS Tuner my engine feels more powerful and drive a lot better, the rev limit ist about 7500 i thing.

and then i do a PA....

i only have 114kw @6900rpm and 175 NM torque ???

drag was 29,96kw

i´m not really happy

That sounds about right!

I got these figures on my 182 (in RS tuner) 116kw @6300rpm and 188Nm@5400rpm (1200kg and drag 26kW)

Thats with the folowing mods:

No aqoustic valve + 2x 63mm piping to stock airbox + K&N planel filter
Miltek exhaust
Modified cat (full 2,5" all the way)
RS tuner generc map.

Da

Less
Excuse the dumb question, but how do you get these graphs from the RST? I've only ever had mine plugged in with the car ignition just on, not running.

:S

RSTUNER'ED-C&B'ED RS-1
Find the PA run window, type in the real weight of your car, put it in 3rd and pedal to the metal. You will see the results immediately.

Bus w**ker
Connect the RST and fire it up your car. Then click on the performance ANALyser tab. Enter the weight of your car and go find a long flat and straight road. Get in third gear at sub 2k revs and hit the start analyser button and then floor it through to the limiter. Viola a graph.

Be warned though the limiter in third will see you doing over a ton, so make sure the road you use is a private runway...

Bus w**ker
You will need a laptop even with a Premium RST.
Thought that had data logging so that you didn't need to have the laptop in the car whilst out and about? Press a button on the dash to start the logging and press again to stop. :S

By the by anyway as so far I've only read of one person that's bought the premium version.

You will need a laptop even with a Premium RST.
Yes, you wil need a PC/laptop to configure the standalone functions of the Premium unit.
After that it can be used on its own for data logging. (up to 64 logs)

172, 200 Cup
Yes, you wil need a PC/laptop to configure the standalone functions of the Premium unit.
After that it can be used on its own for data logging. (up to 64 logs)

Including doing a PA run? I didn't think it could datalog PA's but could do other normal datalogging (I've asked this question before - I bought a Premium unit)? :S

RSTUNER'ED-C&B'ED RS-1
Awesome AFR distribution through the rpm band

Thanks goes to Henk !!! Drive-ability is perfect and you feel the power at all rpm levels including lower band.

5wmuf8.jpg