ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fastchip RSTuner Performance Analyser Results

Clio 182
Hi all,

just got my fastchip today ;) and tried a few tests, results are below, please let me know what ya think and how accurate they are...

Oh yeah,
Car is completely standard, running 97Oct BP Ultimate, run was done is both directions (average below) on flat ground.

Max Power: 109.45KW @ 7039rpm = 146.77bhp
Max Torque: 153.72Nm @ 5515rpm

I take it the above figure's are meant to be at the wheels? not the flywheel.

Taking results with a pinch of salt and only using the graph as a comparison for mods and a remap ;)

cheers guys

2003 Clio 2.0L 16v
dont know bout RSTuner, but my car (mkII clio 172) did on a rolling road 141bhp at the flywheel...

Phase 2 172 Cup
got that software myself santoz

i got an RR run done up at AI, so itll be interesting to see how both compare

Iceburg 172FF
Are those results with the group n map loaded? Did you do a before run for comparison? Was trying to do one on mine but the PA wouldnt read my speed after I had loaded the group n map.

BMW M135i
Standard map peaks at 6500rpm so I guess the GrpN map could delay it a bit. It does raise the limiter and i'm guessing for this reason.

Golf GT TDI, IS220d
whats the overall view on the fastchip then? im seriously thinking of getting one. Are they as good as taking it to a pro and how much is it in £'s?

Clio 182
Are those results with the group n map loaded? Did you do a before run for comparison? Was trying to do one on mine but the PA wouldnt read my speed after I had loaded the group n map.

Nope, this is just with standard ecu and completly standard car!

Going to do some mods and run a test after each one, then when i have all components uprated I'll probably load the Grp N ECU.

Overall very impressed with the fastchip.

Clio 182
Standard map peaks at 6500rpm so I guess the GrpN map could delay it a bit. It does raise the limiter and i'm guessing for this reason.

Standard cold goes to 6500, I thought the rev limit got raised when the water and engine is warmer! Seems to be decent figures when hearing others RR results with similar power, though would love to get on a RR to find out the difference!

Clio 182
Sounds good. Easy to use then? Keep us updated with the progress

Very easy to use, just read the manual :)
There's a quick start which will help ya get it up and running, takes about 10mins first time then it's instant after that :cool:!

Pretty cool the way you can check you MAP and fuel trimmings, although i'm probably not the best at interperting them yet lol! But would be very useful to check difference in airflow for difference sized ducting, though you'd need to make sure test conditions were the same for both to be fair.

Going to order some ducting and see the difference a CAF makes, then probably a sports cat or decat followed by a new exhaust! and finally a remap!

whats the overall view on the fastchip then? im seriously thinking of getting one. Are they as good as taking it to a pro and how much is it in £'s?

Highly recommended, when I got mine the exchange rates were a bit better and I only paid £180 delivered including a custom map credit.

Clio 182

Highly recommended, when I got mine the exchange rates were a bit better and I only paid £180 delivered including a custom map credit.

have u used the custom map yet?
and if you have whats your view on it?

cheers

Renaultsport 220T
Yes, Matt has done his custom map, and his car is very sharp. I had a few runs with him on Monday. I go as far to say that his trophy is lit to the b****cks! (NI expression)

He previously had a superchip map, which was good, but Henk's one is easily better, car pulls from lower down the rev range, and is more responsive throughout.

Combined with a ITG Maxogen, inlets and a good exhaust, the Fastchip is well worth every euro.

I'm waiting on mine being delivered, hopefully today.
:cool:

182 Full Fat
Yes, Matt has done his custom map, and his car is very sharp. I had a few runs with him on Monday. I go as far to say that his trophy is lit to the b****cks! (NI expression)

He previously had a superchip map, which was good, but Henk's one is easily better, car pulls from lower down the rev range, and is more responsive throughout.

Combined with a ITG Maxogen, inlets and a good exhaust, the Fastchip is well worth every euro.

Keep us informed on the results Steve ;)

Renaultsport 220T

Keep us informed on the results Steve ;)

Will do, hopefully will get a chance to install this tonight at Mark Fish Motorsport. Great service from Henk, ordered it on Monday.

Full report to come. ;)

Clio 182
Was wondering if it'd be best to go for a sports cat or just a decat?

near a year to my next mot but i don't want it too loud if you no what i mean!

Chris, wouldn't mind that map - you've pm!