ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fastchip question

clio 182
Hi all, fairly new to the forum and to owning a clio :). Not sure where to post this but just went to go on the fast chip website to order a box and it says currently unavailable :(, is henk still doing them anybody know? Or has he just sold out? If so how ling foes it roughly take to get more?
Cheers
Matt

clio 182
Ah nice to no!! What would I gain from a generic map? Also on the custom can you add the overrun? Im toying with overrun but not sure

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
RS TUNER is a generic map ie suitable to most clios without mods. Custom map is bespoke to your vehicle and will get the most from your setup.. If you have lots of mods then the custom map is the way to go..

clio 182
RS TUNER is a generic map ie suitable to most clios without mods. Custom map is bespoke to your vehicle and will get the most from your setup.. If you have lots of mods then the custom map is the way to go..

Ah cool I see :) so if I just have a scorpion srn019 full system and decat and panel/induction kit would that justify a custom map?