ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fast use springs and dampers

1.4 clio & ctr ep3
Hi guys, just wondering what springs and dampers people would suggest for pure track use? i have a budget of around £200 therefore coilovers are out of the window, well for a decent set anyway.

cheers!

eibach sportline springs, not sure u will get springs and dampers for 200, koni yellow adjustible dampres are good, or the eibach ones

1.4 clio & ctr ep3
well the setup is actually for a saxo vtr therefore i only have to purchase 4 dampers and 2 springs.

1.4 clio & ctr ep3
ok well how about springs then? what should i go for on that front? im looking at about a 45mm lower.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
+1 for Dave's suggestion! IMO as good as coils!...And better on the road!.

What you lack is the versitility in them...So height, balance, Toe, Camber, Rebound etc. But if it's an all rounder you want...Follow the above advice.

1.4 clio & ctr ep3
so eibach sportline are about the best springs for the track then ye? are they really stiff?

1.4 clio & ctr ep3
ryte cheers, everybody seems to rate them but are they the best spring for the track as the car will not be used onm the road?!