ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fast Car Show

Clio 197 F1
Few pics from the fast car show at the weekend. Saw quite a few clio sports.

I ran the 138 and it did a 16.2 at 86mph which i thought was ok lol

This was our room for the night lol

DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

And a few from the show, havnt got any of mine going down.

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0083-1.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0087-1.jpg

DSC_0088-1.jpg

DSC_0089-1.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

TTRS & V50
That megane coupe is from daventry, and is quite possibly the gashest car ever. With stupidly loud exhausts. But yea wikid man, lukd a fat show.... :s

172 cup
even tho it was a proper chav fest and skeggy warrior weekend out it was still a good show i said hi to the boys in the 172 cups as we crawled past one another in the hectic crowd didnt know u were from this site other wise would have had chat with you boys

matty

Black Gold Trophy
why do 'show cars' invariably look w**k?
Love the way the black 172 has its mirrors folded in to reduce drag! lol!

That megane coupe is from daventry, and is quite possibly the gashest car ever. With stupidly loud exhausts. But yea wikid man, lukd a fat show.... :s
the civic is from dav i live there lol
the megane only has 1 exhaust 2 holes lol
n it used to look better at the front till it wen donny show n he smashed the bumper in a pot hole i think that was cheapest he cud get quickly
you from dav?

RB clio 182
A couple of photos from the better cars of the show!

DSC00566.jpg

DSC00565.jpg

The gtr was a real highlight. Seen 3 now and the white is definately a head turner!

The assortment of nails from the first page and their inevitable moronic owners are exactly the reason I can't be arsed to go to car event's anymore. About the only one I've been to that doesn't result in you being surrounded by bare chested, tattoo'd baseball cap wearing remedials is Goodwood.