ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Far Cry 3

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I'm on the second island now woo. Have crafted nearly everything :)

Loving the bow now I've put some skill point things into it. Explosive arrows ftw.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Not liking the outposts on the second island. Ramps up the difficulty to stupid levels by throwing thousands of reinforcements at you if you don't silence both alarms.

Megane 225
anybody completed it and at the end choose to stay with citra? i rented it completed it and choose help friends and never saw the other ending!! awesome game!

I'm not that far yet - but if I choose to leave the island can I still carry on and craft/hunt/collect letters, relics etc, etc?

I hope so.

182 Cup
Spoiler tags for this who haven't completed it maybe...
yeah, bit late for me now. didn't even realise there were 2 endings. This means I'll have to play it through again now :p lol

Just got to the Southern Island and got my outfit stolen. Seems good so far. :)

Goliath I
Any tips for the Bow? Finding it difficult to judge the distance, shame the binoculars doesn't tell you how far away a target is

182 Cup
red dot sight I've found far easier to use on the bow. couldn't judge sod all with the other sights.

The bow is useless for anything other than CQC shots I find.

Even with a "scope" the longer range shots are really tricky.

I would use a silenced pistol except for the fact it still makes noise.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I found the bow to be s**te tbh.

Only ever used it when I need to for hunting challenges.

Yeah, it's hardly a Skyrim style bow and arrow setup. I found it disappointing. Plus it took me f*cking ages getting the achievement where you have to kill an enemy from 70m+.

Titanium 182
The final pistol you unlock is f**king insane, turn up the speakers and it sounds so good to shoot. Barely used any other wep since getting it.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, it's hardly a Skyrim style bow and arrow setup. I found it disappointing. Plus it took me f*cking ages getting the achievement where you have to kill an enemy from 70m+.

Never tried Skyrim so can't compare. I don't think I have that achievement lol.

Need to get back on this and finish taking the second island from the enemy.

The shredder (signature Vector .45) is awesome btw.

I couldn't be arsed waiting for it to be free, so I bought it.

You can easily drop a whole group of enemies within a few seconds, super accurate and devastating when up close, and you can plan your attack.

Not wonderful in a full on firefight though.

The shredder (signature Vector .45) is awesome btw.

I couldn't be arsed waiting for it to be free, so I bought it.

You always have to pay for the signature weapons. Totally agree with you on it being awesome btw, probably my most used weapon.

You always have to pay for the signature weapons. Totally agree with you on it being awesome btw, probably my most used weapon.

Ahhh I thought they became free after unlocking a certain number of radio towers.

Happy days if not, it wasn't money wasted :D

My most used weapon later in the game was the Bushman

That looks awesome tbh. I wouldn't mind the Ripper either. Seen some videos on YT and it looks like a right beast!

Clio 172
I really like the bow, I have got the 70mm kill and have one over 100m (worked on distance from camp to me). Loving the second island much harder and more fun. managed to stealth 3 camps purely with the new silenced sniper rifle you get on the second island. It also seems shooting the cages now that the animals kill more than one person which is what happened before. In regards to loads of enemies I suggest mines in the road, got me loads of multi kills and is a good laugh when you are 600m+ away and you get 180xp points for a multi kill.

172 cup
So its split into two, someone also said to me where the cursor goes to the top left corner thats unexposed, theres a head in the sand or something wtf??

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
So its split into two, someone also said to me where the cursor goes to the top left corner thats unexposed, theres a head in the sand or something wtf??

Accidentally stumbled across that and got an achievement.

Yeah, the hollywood star is the head in the sand that's on the front of the case, the two bodies hanging from the tree are there too. Might have thrown a molotov or two at them and taken some photos whilst they were on fire, not that I'm wrong in the head or anything...

They're at

X:619.7, Y:559.4