ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Williams Owner

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
IIRC all willaims were numbered, would it be possible for someone on The williams site to try find out the number of this Williams 3? It aint stated in the add and im thinking of buying... also any kind of history if possible :rasp:

Reg is N95 DSW

2010 focus Rs
Only the original Williams 1 was numbered fella! There the only ones with the plaque on the dash! 400 were made then a further 400 Williams 2 and only 350 of the Williams 3! Hope this helps

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
Only the Williams 1 had the numbered plaque, the 2 and 3 didn't. Which really pissed off Williams 1 owners, as they thought they were buying into an exclusive club.

Last edited:
  Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
Go for it. Worth that price in parts, probably double actually. I'd have my old one back in an instant if I could.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Never driven one so have no idea what they are like... I just want something to keep me busy over summer when work is quiet.. which in summer with everone going on holiday it usually is... So hoping to get it cheap, iv already missed out on a Ph1 that went for £700... -.-

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
They are great to drive if you have a good one. Mine had new shocks all round and new steering parts etc. Engine is great, mine had a cat back Magnex and Pipercross Viper kit. Went like stink, so much torque. Only thing I hated was the gearchange and the very harsh rev limit, and only revved to 6500rpm. Brakes were spot on, fitted Brembo front discs and GreenStuff pads. Really regret selling, but moved into town and insurance went through the roofso swapped for a Starlet Gt. Keep it clean and enjoy!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
first intentions were track car but i cant rip a classic to bits >.<

williams and trophy
first intentions were track car but i cant rip a classic to bits >.<

its a williams 3.........no biggy..they rust more than the rest.

now a williams 1 as a track car..only a fool would do that............unless of course you happen to have a couple of them ;)

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
I'd say anywhere from 2k upwards. I was lucky and swapped my 205 mi16 for my Williams that was up for 2.5k. This was 2 years ago though. I swapped it with my Starlet, and he managed to swap the Williams for a Rev3 mr2 Turbo with 400bhp, so anything is possible.