ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fao wheel*****s/euro lot

Black Clio GT
went to a wheel shop today, fell in love with the look of the porsche 911 turbo reps in an 8x18 for my mk3 clio gt problem is i cant find anywhere that sells 4x100 to 5x130 hubcentric 25mm adaptors, has anyone had them made or knows of anyone who has had them made and where cos i just have to have them in my life??!! lol

Black Clio GT
ive actually found someone who sells them in belgium, but they are 550 euro lol
ill give him a pm now, cheers bud :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
couzens wanted 150 for his a little while back,

but i think hes keeping them now

Chocolate Bar™
you can get them machined up with relative ease, just need a decent machine shop. worth a post up on edition38 for some recommended machine shops.

tbh, i prefer the turbo 911's in 17'' looks much tidier

Black Clio GT
you can get them machined up with relative ease, just need a decent machine shop. worth a post up on edition38 for some recommended machine shops.

tbh, i prefer the turbo 911's in 17'' looks much tidier

yeah i may even go for 17's but need to save up for coilovers aswell so that i can just get them all fitted at once, ordered adaptors from vemon motorsport after i put a post up on e38, most recomended the fk kit from them for £200 delivered in vw fitment. so just need to get a machine shop to take 3mm off the center bores, will get a progress thread going as i collect the parts ;-)

thanks for the advise chaps........

Black Clio GT
yeah that would be me, hows you, been a while.....
had a few cars after that stilo but shared them with the mrs so they stayed pretty standard but got my own again now so bring on the mods :)

Black Clio GT
not bad thanks, back to clios ftw ;-)
we have to catch up fella, like you said been a while...........

Black Clio GT
i think so just depends on work and its quite a way to drive but will prob decide on friday night lol