ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO valver owners

clio 16v
Do any other valver owners find motorway driving in the rain kinda scary?
I mean I have my valver mainly for the weekends and drive my cavalier during the week. In the cav on the motorway when its wet it will sit at 90 no probs even when there is a fair amount of surface water. The valver is a different story I find it really unstable when hitting surface water at just 70. Opinions appreciated...

mine is the same sometimes tbh, my tracking and tyres are fine, but could it have something to do with the front being standard ride height and the rear being lowered?

Clio Phase 1 1.8 16Valve
Just picked up a valver in birmingham on saturday drove it to Scotland to bring it back to N Ireland in Bad rain:mad: most of the way. Found it skittish in the wet but the uprated suspension gives no play in the wet and can make the car move a bit more. Owned a cavalier beofre found Vauxhalls Offset in the rear suspension kept the car straighter in the wet.