ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO V-Maxx owners

Bumder With A Buffer
Just a general question really!

HAd my V-maxx now about 8 months or so (bought in one of the group buys off here). BAck is wound all the way down but it still isnt as low as others I have seen.

Example...

Mine

15031d49.jpg

whatisjustis....

4303851272_bdc3484207_b.jpg

Now I know my front is higher but his sits nicer then mine in my view.

I cant tell if he has spacers on though and thats what makes the rear wheel sit nicer??

Flame Red Delight
tbh i think its just the way the photo is mate but to me they look very similar, he may have lower springs on the back ?

Bumder With A Buffer
See thats what I though but why do his rear wheels seems to fit nicer into the arches?? Unless its because mine are filthy or because of rear spacers :S

Bumder With A Buffer
tbh i think its just the way the photo is mate but to me they look very similar, he may have lower springs on the back ?

Nope exactly the same from memory. Although I swear his arent woound all the way down. We were in the same group buy and bought the same kits.

TTRS & V50
Mine are wound all the way down at the back. Looks exactly the same. Maybe he has a sub or something in the boot. It's the photo prob, sometimes mine look mega low, sometimes they don't.

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
I have Vmaxx on mine and they are from the groupbuy and they look lower than both them when wound down all the way! on 16" the half the tyre is inside the arch.

Bumder With A Buffer
Pfft in this weather its filthy after 2 days! The arse end looks like I have done 100's of miles off road :(

I only washed it on sunday. The front wheels were gleaming on Sunday as were the tyres...Country roads suck :(

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Those 2 pics look identical mate, just the flamer is taker from a higher angle giving the impression it's lower.

With regards to the lowness, I've never put mine to the lowest setting so can't say from experience but from others saying they won't go any lower, I seem to remember them looking very similar to yours. StevieG-09 has a rep so that could be why his go lower.