ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO South Central Area Rep.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
If Kerry doesn't want to do it anymore I don't mind volunteering. Just looked through the threads and think last meet she arranged was Nando's last November! All the South Coast meets this year have been arranged by Chris, Fletcher, Pete and myself.

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep
Tim are you sure you can come to a meet you arrange?
Castle Combe, FCS, last Nando's and others where you had a sick car. :rasp:

I've been to all the Goodwood meets I've arranged ;)

Car is fixed now so won't be missing any meets and FCS I said I wasn't attending because I had my dog to look after. I'll give you Castle Combe that I missed because I was drunk :eek:

Formally Clio 182
Yeah Kerry quit her post as area rep earlier in the week so yeah, south coast area rep is available.

I'm gonna do another meet shortly as I wanted to get FCS out the way.

Dynamique Flamer
As what Timmmah said I have PMd Seb and told him I don't want to do it anymore I haven't had any time or energy to arrange anything for you guys. I have told him a few people who I think are good for the job so if you want it I would give him a PM :)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
As what Timmmah said I have PMd Seb and told him I don't want to do it anymore I haven't had any time or energy to arrange anything for you guys. I have told him a few people who I think are good for the job so if you want it I would give him a PM :)

Nevermind Kerry.

Peter,Tim for area rep ;)

That will be popular :rolleyes:

Hope you and Si have a nice time x

You're not welcome. We've got enough northern weirdos here atm.

for sure id come, just need someone to show us were the decent roads are

Been a while since I've been over mate ;)

Missin somerfield lazy lunches on the beach lol

Id be up for a trip to the IOW. ;)

See? Love for the white isle.

Ady, those romantic lunches will never be beaten <3

Mini Cooper S sport
The last IOW meet was aaaaaaaaaaages ago, but it was good! My Meg's never been abroad, it would be fun.

Portsmouth ferry please, can't get up the Southampton linkspan without taking off the front bumper!

TimR26

ClioSport Area Rep

You did a good job Kerry :star: