ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Sheffield/Surrounding areas - Today

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hello!

I am going up for a blast around ladybower/strines to look for a route for the meet on the 20th...

Was wandering if any one fancied tagging a long about 1-2pm.

Obv no fast driving as the weather is s**te :boring:

Let me know or drop me a PM

PS Could also do with a garage today as i need to fit some washer jets and the weathers shite :eek:
Luke

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
I'm up for strines 2day mate, where bouts u setting off from my number is on a PM if u wna arange to meet?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
robo_#1 said:
I'm up for strines 2day mate, where bouts u setting off from my number is on a PM if u wna arange to meet?
Yeh mate. Plans might have changed now though and it will be a bit later on. Drop me your number and il let you know a time :)

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Numbers on PM mate, just drop me a txt or summat, might be goin out later but if I can make it I will. :)

S4 Avant
Well I'm dropping Cally of at the train station for half 4... and picking my sister up.

Might not tie in too well.

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
yeh just a touch! got Lois to take some snaps while I was following. Ill wack em up in 5... doesnt look as foggy on pics as it was in h'actual life.

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
missed another meet, just moved down to worksop about 3weeks ago from durham (near newcastle) could someone let me know when there will be another localish meet on

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
missed another meet, just moved down to worksop about 3weeks ago from durham (near newcastle) could someone let me know when there will be another localish meet on

Theres one on the 28th Daz, back where me and luke were today. we were just trying to find our way around today (not easy in that bloody fog!)

all good fun though, wish Id got a pick up of luke's back wheel c0cking on some of the tighter corners :D

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
65bhp clio though, dont think i could keep up with you's unless i could get in someones?

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
You will be fine in the diesel mate. people don't go mega fast anyway as its dangerous round there...

LOL at the pictures it looks well foggy. I will bring my D60 to the meet and get some hi-res ones mate :)

Audi A6 Avant S-Line
ok thanks, just with the majority of people on here having 172/182, 197/200's

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
No speed cameras what so ever round the strines mate... too many twisties to go above 60 anyway lol. Loads of chicanes and steep bends. Il be suprised if no one crashes their car tbh

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Yeah as Luke says, theres some pretty nasty shicanes and drop off corners, other than the odd bit of right foot on the straights its waaay too dangerous to be speeding mate. You wont get left behind, if all else fails look for my black 197, I dont fancy writting it off after 3weeks ownership lol.

Luke Im holding you to bringing that camera, I want some snaps of the car. I might even clean it first ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
No speed cameras what so ever round the strines mate... too many twisties to go above 60 anyway lol. Loads of chicanes and steep bends. Il be suprised if no one crashes their car tbh
Was meaning traffic cops mate, if its a nice sunday they usually like to hang around, over on the bike forums people have been done around there. Think they are more out for people 'driving dangerously' than speeding. Probably a bit early in the year for that though.

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
Hopefully there wont be any knocking about :(

You bringing teh missis robo

yeah mate I'd say so, you said that almost like I get a choice in the matter :D. She owns half the car remember (passenger side... muhuhaha).

You 'n yours coming?

I funkin hope theres no poxy speed camera's around!