ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO photoshoppers bsx on a ph1

CLIO PH1 172
could some body please do me a photoshop. i want these wheels on my clio with a bit of camber.

thanks

BSX-1.jpg

IMG_7648.jpg

IMG_7649.jpg

IMG_7634.jpg

IMG_7654.jpg

thanks

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
That would work very well but you will have to think about the stance

this lads correct and its a ball ache to get right with them wheels as their ET is 38 :( so spacers are a must, im rocking 25mm Rear n 20mm Front

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
To be fair. was following bifcaids for a short while the other night. and the stance on his is p0rn.

my girlfriend said i need to have yellow lights. i told her im not tom and im not copying bifcaids.

Stagecoach Ticket
would proberly looks quite cool tbh but how heavy are bsx's?
would be hard to get the stance spot on as mentioned and streched tyres on a performance car is asking for trouble aint it?

Stretched tyres are fine, it's the rubbing on the arches etc (which is a big pain on clio's) that makes them fail/blow.

Ph-reebone ran stretched tyres & wide wheels on his Ph1, and had no problems

Last edited:

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
streched tyres on a performance car is asking for trouble aint it?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! im sorry ill hold it back. I swear Drift cars run stretch and im pretty sure the only problem they have is when they run out of rubber!

Stagecoach Ticket
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA Ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! im sorry ill hold it back. I swear Drift cars run stretch and im pretty sure the only problem they have is when they run out of rubber!

Both questions not statements i have no idea about euro things as it does not interest me in the slightest. Also i was asking how heavy they are considering the OP has a light wheel. In no way was i having a dig at fake spilts at all or trying to tell him that stretch is dangerous. I have no idea why your so liked on this forum your such a dick

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Both questions not statements i have no idea about euro things as it does not interest me in the slightest. Also i was asking how heavy they are considering the OP has a light wheel. In no way was i having a dig at fake spilts at all or trying to tell him that stretch is dangerous. I have no idea why your so liked on this forum your such a dick

i'll brake it down into sections.

1. fair point you put a question mark. but it looked like you were stating it.

2. Im sorry but what has "euro" look got to do with anything? infact who mentioned it?

3. Yes they will be heavier.

4. what are you going on about the fake splits for?

5. its probably because i come across the wrong way some times, i just found what you posted quite funny because its the same thing everyone says when someone sniffs a mention of stretched tyres.

P.S. sorry if i pissed you off x

anything
i quite like them ,,, nothing wrong with being different. often wondered what they would look like myself

CLIO PH1 172
well iv decided im doing it !! i have some 25mm spacer and getting some more i also have some camber shims and bolts but first i need coilovers sooo.... its still a little way of yet. but the bits r coming!!!

CLIO PH1 172
well heres a couple from myself ?

bsxsilvercopy.jpg

bsxsbcopy.jpg

the wheels probably look more like 16s in these pics as i just went over my old wheels