ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

~FAO: People considering Eibachs for Mk2's~

Guilietta 2.0 JTDM-2
Nice find!! Stupid question - are these the ones for a 182 aswell? I'm still not very clued up... Cheers, Matt

Guilietta 2.0 JTDM-2
I'm on the phone to them now!!!

And now all ordered up! Thanks for that 2thumbs! And just for reference they have plenty in stock.

Last edited:
  Tangoed Works
absolute deal, may have to get on the fone myself. now can i be arsed with a lowered car or should I just get the pro kit.

mini cooper (RIP 172)
ive got sport lines and love then, dint think they would make sure a diffrance, but they did:D

how much are they for a 172 by the way? i got mine cheap (well i though i did) for £123 from GDI;)

Works...kind of...
Back of a truck? ;)

You'll be hard pushed to find them cheaper than £110 posted unless you know someone.

titanic killer
Back of a truck? ;)

You'll be hard pushed to find them cheaper than £110 posted unless you know someone.
Lol no mate just someone bought them in the group buy and never fitted them
Your right thou mate £102 i dont think you'll ever find them that cheap again

172 & RSi
How much would they realistically lower my 1.6? I've heard nothing but good things about these but I want the car to be lowww and I don't think these lower much do they?

Works...kind of...
Sportlines will lower a non-Sport 35-45mm.

They may not lower as much as Apex for example, but it'll handle a damn sight better! :)

172 & RSi
Will it be a similar drop on the non-sport to the sport?

I'm guessing it won't be much different because I think my car has a slightly lower/stiffer suspension as standard, so similar to a sport, hopefully someone can confirm though..

Just want to know what kind of drop I'm going to get if I get these as like I said, I want the car to be loww. I'd probably be satified with 45mm but if its only 35mm I'll end up wanting it lower..

Anyone shed any light?

Cheers

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
question as im not familiar with suspension set ups. will these fit on my 172 cup??? think so but not 100% i've been after these!!!

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
sweet cheers dude! ordered! got a few left and really helpful! will be a good sort out for the pi's sum1 has lovered my cup with! w@nkers!!!

Clio 172 Sport Ph2
Just ordered a set of Sportlines for my 172 track toy from them....they'll do until I go coilies sometime in future!!!

Thanks for the heads up!!!

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
Hi All!

Well we too have an offer on Eibach Sportline and ProLine kits for the Clio 2. These will fit all models except the 1.2 engined cars.

Prices are as follows:

Eibach Sportline (-30mm) Lower spring rate £113.48 Inc VAT and Delivery

Eibach Proline (-20mm Fr / -15mm Rr) £119.34 Inc VAT and Delivery

PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE NO ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS ON THESE KITS.

Please call myself or David to order, we have these in stock and ready to go!

(01202) 820800 - 2 Lines

Sean.

Clio 172 Sport Ph2
LOL @ Ktec going for the undercut manouvere......any more companies want to try this - might end up at £50 a set at this rate!!

Anyway - mine where ordered online & I received them this morning - VERY impressive service by MSW!!!

Leon Cupra 300
question as im not familiar with suspension set ups. will these fit on my 172 cup??? think so but not 100% i've been after these!!!

You'll live the ride and handling but be very disappointed with the ride height, it makes the front end perfect but the back will sit higher than standard!

Works...kind of...
Aye, MSW are up there with the best of them in terms of service IMO.

The problem with my Eibachs is they had to be made and sent from Germany direct as MSW didn't have any stocked. 3 weeks yesterday since I ordered them and still no sign. :(

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Hi All!

Well we too have an offer on Eibach Sportline and ProLine kits for the Clio 2. These will fit all models except the 1.2 engined cars.

Prices are as follows:

Eibach Sportline (-30mm) Lower spring rate £113.48 Inc VAT and Delivery

Eibach Proline (-20mm Fr / -15mm Rr) £119.34 Inc VAT and Delivery

PLEASE NOTE THERE ARE NO ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS ON THESE KITS.

Please call myself or David to order, we have these in stock and ready to go!

(01202) 820800 - 2 Lines

Sean.

Good move, Ill be giving you a call tomorrow as my GF is paying!! its all about xmas baby.. :p