ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO of everyone whos done the ph1>ph2 dash conversion.

Ive done the conversion and largely followed Rob's guide (thanks Rob) and largely it all works. I would have been one of the people that pm'd you. For the benefit of the thread.. My AC works but have to double tap however when the fan speed is on 4 it knocks the ac light off (stays on at speeds 1-3)
The lock, unlock (heated rear window button) and hazards all work fine. Only thing you actually lose with the conversion is recirc.
Oh and you don't need to swap the dash bar.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Can someone link the guide?? Nothing in my car works and it looks like an explosion in a bullet connector factory behind the radio...

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Thank you chaps! You are life savers!

Thankfully I had my ipad on me down the garage and we were able to sort all the issues. :D

Clio
Thank you chaps! You are life savers!

Thankfully I had my ipad on me down the garage and we were able to sort all the issues. :D

Honestly mate if you need a hand PM me. I've managed to hook my phone up to the bluetooth today. Never had any issues (almost).

Clio
I'm not clogging this thread up anymore but........ you should be so lucky xxx

kminogue-ishould.jpg

clio sport ph1
hi!
could somebody help me to get a permission to see this conversion manual?
this forum is so helpful, cause in Poland there isn't any manuals how to convert.

thank you for help

clio sport ph1
One more question. What should I do with passenger's airbag, this one from ph2 fits? Or should I modify ph1 airbag?

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Different, doesn't fit apparently.

Leave it out. Might need CLiP or an RSTuner with an airbag module to turn off the airbag light, or a resistor in place, but I don't know what value.

clio sport ph1
Obviously, I know that's the 8ohm resistor, but I was thinking about its fitting

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

clio sport ph1
hello!
I've made a dash conversion and solved some problems with the locking unit. the best way is to buy a locking switch from laguna 2 ph1 (this one with 2 buttons: Locking and unlocking), there is a change in pinout:
A1: illumination- blue
A2: earth- black
A3: +from opening button- grey
B1:+from locking button- light pink
B2:constant+ (red)
B3:locking light (pink)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
hello!
I've made a dash conversion and solved some problems with the locking unit. the best way is to buy a locking switch from laguna 2 ph1 (this one with 2 buttons: Locking and unlocking), there is a change in pinout:
A1: illumination- blue
A2: earth- black
A3: +from opening button- grey
B1:+from locking button- light pink
B2:constant+ (red)
B3:locking light (pink)

I'll see if I can find one next time I'm at the scrappies, cheers

clio sport ph1
I've forgotten one important thing. You should rebuild the buttons and rebuild the front.

Sent me pm if you want know something more