ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO of Apples Sellers

Chelsea tractor
Re: Apple Student (HE) Discount

Can you just walk into an Apple store armed with your student card and expect the pauper price list?

I asked in my local one and they said that the only way I can get the price list is on-campus. Campus is about an hour away from me. PITA.

Chelsea tractor
Is that the same price though? I don't mind going to campus to actually buy it (obv the store would be much easier), but just wanted to do some sums on a few things beforehand :)

Storm Grey 200
I got a better price instore with my uni ID than online. But thats because I wasnt on campus. The campus discount is the same as instore with a uni ID. Atleast it was....

You can call up. You need Uni internet access to get onto the Edu Store.

But you can do it in an Apple Store. Just ask someone who isn't a r****d.

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
You can call up. You need Uni internet access to get onto the Edu Store.

But you can do it in an Apple Store. Just ask someone who isn't a r****d.

technically you can access the edu store from anywhere IF you have a link ;)

ask someone at uni to email you the link or email it to yourself the next time you're in

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
Re: Apple Student (HE) Discount

Can you just walk into an Apple store armed with your student card and expect the pauper price list?

I asked in my local one and they said that the only way I can get the price list is on-campus. Campus is about an hour away from me. PITA.

you should be able to get the edu prices instore! show them your ID and there shouldn't be a problem, if there is however then just ask one of the other monkeys!

Go cry to your momma!
I managed to get a mate to send me a link a while back and it's worked well for 2 MBPs and an iMac so far - I think there's a yearly limit on what you can buy though.
AppleCare for £50ish is nice too ;D

Chelsea tractor
PC World reckoned they would double the discount btw, I laughed and took it with a pinch of salt but if it means an MBP for £700 then I'm game.

DB.

BMW 440i
I had an NUS letter and walked into the Applestore in Birmingham Bullring and received the student discount

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i phoned up and said i was a student, they asked what uni i said UWE they said fine... thats all they asked, i wasnt a student, i got student discount and apple care for 50 quid for 3 years... BOOM!