ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Nokia E & N Series users

Formally Clio 182
This a recommendation to you all who use Nokia E & N Series mobile phones. (Tried and tested with a Nokia N95 on the 3 Network).

Basically I came across a simple piece of software called Truphone which runs on your Nokia that means free mobile calls to other Truphone users, landlines in 40 countries or just very cheap calls to anyone else.

Truphone works wherever you have access to the internet via Wi-Fi (or 3G) and the availability of wireless connectivity is absolutely booming.

When it's installed all you do is go to your contacts like normal and by default all calls go through truphone or you get the choice to just use your network. Same with voicemail, if you hold 1 to go to voicemail you get the option to go to internet voicemail instead.

I'm not very technical at explaining all this, but I recommend you give it a try especially when free landline calls are a part of the package.

www.truphone.com

[youtube]Ij2fLHp3AVA[/youtube]

Last edited: