ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Jay@Automods

1.2 16v (Race Spec)

Have you got automods on your windscreen in white?? I saw this clio in Upstreet on Sunday, just looked at your other post about a spot in Canterbury, put 2 and 2 together and realised it must have been you!

hi its me:D

mate what car you got?? and im always about where do you live then?!

i think im the only clio with automods! but there are other peeps with them tho...

1.2 16v (Race Spec)

hello mate i got 2003 1.2 16v Dynamique, really trying to save for a Cup at the mo, yours is absolutely gorgeous with that rollcage, makes me want one more!!

I live in Thanet but am a car salesman at Citroen in Canterbury, u going to FCS? Whats Automods then?

Glenn

lol they have got 2 172 cups down (driveline!)

an yeah iv just got the roll cage very pleased with it and it looks good! the only thing is my car is quit LOUD! and im worried as iv got to drive to FCS (yeah im going!) maybe we could convoy up there as there is loads of peeps from near us going and iv been spotted buy to other in canterbury 1 with a williams an a 16v..

how can i tell its you when i see you?? have you done any mods?

oh and AUTOMODS is my own company that im trying to get off the ground im doing well iv had lots of customers even from like scotland yorkshire! lol an local so its alrite, im getting me website sorted and leaflets..if you need anything i work from home so you could always pop round an il sort you out with some "mods" i can get alot of things

1.2 16v (Race Spec)

yea sounds good mate, well i bring my company 2 canterbury because its my work car, havent got any obvious mods on my clio really because i dont like making slow cars look fast!! My number plate says my name G18NN W which is probably the most obvious bit, but ill flash if i see you drving about or if you see a weird bloke in a citroen flashing you, thats me aswell!!

What sort of modifying do you do? Thanks ill bear you in mind too, bit weary of doing some things on my own because I have a habit of breaking things! Being local helps too!

Speak soon hopefully

Glenn