ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO - EvilGiraffe - Look what I found.

Peugeot 308
:D

0ECEAE98-E6CD-4ECC-A287-EDEC2F14EC00-309-00000019CB0F6C78.jpg

Peugeot 308
Did you buy this? I PM'd him when I saw it on eBay last friday!

It used to be mine 4 years ago before I sold it to Giraffe.

I did indeed buy it! Saw it on eBay Saturday night, went and got it Sunday.

Needs TLC and belts mind.

It used to be mine 4 years ago before I sold it to Giraffe.

I did indeed buy it! Saw it on eBay Saturday night, went and got it Sunday.

Needs TLC and belts mind.

F*CK!! I was watching it and then it disappeared/ended early as far as I could tell...

Good work at buying it back, nice price?:)

Peugeot 308
F*CK!! I was watching it and then it disappeared/ended early as far as I could tell...

Good work at buying it back, nice price?:)

Ha yeah I did act fast as soon as I saw it!

price wise, comfortably under a grand. It's getting the works with the belts, water pump, dephaser etc.

just been doing bits and bobs to it so far. Will chuck up a progress thread soon :)

GW Stage 2 R26
Ha yeah I did act fast as soon as I saw it!

price wise, comfortably under a grand. It's getting the works with the belts, water pump, dephaser etc.

just been doing bits and bobs to it so far. Will chuck up a progress thread soon :)

Under a grand!? I'd of been seriously thinking about buying it at that.. Be a good project.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
LOL !!!

Good work.

I was half tempted but I already have 2 stupid cars and I've possibly just bought a house so more silly things are not a good idea.

Looked to be about how I left it, 3ish years ago from the reasonably hopeless eBay ad.

All OK !?

Peugeot 308
LOL !!!

Good work.

I was half tempted but I already have 2 stupid cars and I've possibly just bought a house so more silly things are not a good idea.

Looked to be about how I left it, 3ish years ago from the reasonably hopeless eBay ad.

All OK !?

Yeah the advert wasn't great lol!

it needs abit of tlc bodywork wise, a big (expensive) service, tyres lol!

Runs sweet though!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Aeeee.. Brilliant :D

What rubbers on there? Worn out paradas (after an extra 20k on) I sold it with 3 yrs ago?! Doesn't look like its changed at all.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Black ph1's are awesome!! That really looks good. Didn't you buy you're last ph1 back after selling a while ago? Lol

Peugeot 308
Aeeee.. Brilliant :D

What rubbers on there? Worn out paradas (after an extra 20k on) I sold it with 3 yrs ago?! Doesn't look like its changed at all.

4 Gash Pirelli p6000's :(

think I'm going to treat it to michelins or conti's. 15" tyres are laughable cheap!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I love Black Ph1's. They've dated so much better than other colours for some reason!