ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***FAO Evil Ice***

I recently visited your website after hearing about your company on this forum. I managed to get hold of the address from the Evil Ice website (http://www.evilice.co.ukwww.evilice.co.uk) and went down to have a look. However, when I got there, the unit was completely shut down with just some old furniture lying around inside. The unit obviously hasnt been used for quite some time.

This is the address I went to:

unit 65, William Tolson Enterprise Park, Mill Lane, Fazeley, Tamworth, Staffs.

Have you moved to a different location?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

i spoke to evil ice last week and he has posted on here a few times over the weekend i think.

im sure every thing is fine, he also posted on rsc not to long ago.

Hi

Dont worry, we are still around..no problems on that side of things.

The address that is on the website is the correct one but we have been having problems with the electricity so havent been able to move in yet..typical MEB. To make matters worse..someone has lost the key for the door now..great!!!

I probably would have been there on Saturday actually but we had a big job on with a brand new Civic type R...tasty

Sorry you had a wasted journey Ben. How can I help you.

Russ

I just wanted to come down and have a look at what your place is all about. But, as I say, when I got there, the unit looked deserted! Have you got any idea when you might be up and running??? I was particularly interested in having a look at the quality of your installs and possibly a demo car (if you have one).

Russ you still got Zapco brouchers to hand out?

Ill want to buy some zapco amps 3-4wks for my install but need more info ect..

Ive PM you and Ill try again later mate.

Sud

Ben - We have a demo car, most people on the forum have seen and heard it but if you want some detail, have a browse in this months Fast Car or check out our old website http://www.evilice.freeservers.comwww.evilice.freeservers.com.

Soapsuds - We have just had some new brochures arrive this week with the new products etc. I can send one out to you if you can PM me.

By the way, my PMs are now clear. I didnt notice they had got full. I tend to clear them every week or so but must have forgot. Thanks for letting me know Cliojohn.

If anyone has tried to send one but havent had a reply, please send it again and ill reply asap.

Russ

Ive just been on your old website to check out your car and I just wanna say that its got to be one of the maddest Clios Ive ever seen! Ive seen you driving around Tamworth - I just didnt realise it was the Evil Ice demo car!