ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Designers.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
What font management software do you use?

I've tried my best with Suitcase, but today it's just decided to sh*t itself halfway through a project, and it's no way near stable enough with CS5 yet.

I got very pissed off and just removed all it's plug-ins. lol. That'll teach it.

Anyone use anything different?

Tanks.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah. I've downloaded the trial of FontExplorer... we'll see.

I don't have a massive collection of fonts, but enough that I don't want them clogging up my startups. TBF, I'm just inpatient.

never had any real bothers with fusion 2 and i need to use a lot of fonts. admittedly i'm on cs4 still, but interesting to hear there's a few probs with cs5 and fusion 2....

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, I really should've waited TBH.

It ran perfectly alongside CS4. I can't activate the core now, so it's turning all my fonts off. I have just the system fonts to design with. lol.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Depends really. Where do you spend most of your time?

If it's in InDesign, then it's probably not worth it. Photoshop has had the biggest makeover... some of the re-touch tools are very easy to get good results with now!