ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO DazG

Golf R soon...
I've heard they are one of the best induction kits around, funny it comes from Japan though!

Uber expensive as well, might keep my eye out on ebay ;)

ramair.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I've been in a DC5 with a Gruppe M... left me speechless!

When you turn the engine off, it does a Darth Vader impression too! lol

V6 Exige, GTR R35
bjorn why you putting it in to tgm to get fitted for, its a half hour fit.

or are you getting other toys too?

^Ive had it for about 2K miles, so its going in for oil/filter change, a full underseal and possibly a fast road set-up:cool: So i'll get the GruppeM fitted at the same time.

Did you mod on the original scuttle or use the one supplied?

V6 Exige, GTR R35
^Ive had it for about 2K miles, so its going in for oil/filter change, a full underseal and possibly a fast road set-up:cool: So i'll get the GruppeM fitted at the same time.

Did you mod on the original scuttle or use the one supplied?

alright fella,

i just used the one supplied, as my car is black i dont think its so noticeable.what you thinking of doing?

if i was to mod one i'd be buying a spare to do it though, want to keep all the standard bits just incase i decide to sell up.

enjoy! ;)

V6 Exige, GTR R35
think i was quoted about £70 for a new one from honda, i havent seen a modded scuttle in the flesh but seems like plenty people on the forum have done theirs.