ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Daniel!

SchwepTek™
I say.......DO ITTTT!

SS852032.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You da man!!! Thanks for that mate! :)

I've seen a couple of old style cup racers in the colour, but they've all got 3000 stickers all over them!

Hmmmmm, I see a plan coming together.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Is that ment to be Racing blue.....

If it is Do it.

Just to help you decide a bit more :D!!!

2973662399_b5cba05cc8_b.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Bazzon, you and Schweppy were the ones that made me think of doing it!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
tungy's are the best colour.......way better than rb

don't ruin a nice car dan, spend the money (however much or little you can get it for) elsewhere..so much you can do with that car

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
tungy's are the best colour.......way better than rb

don't ruin a nice car dan, spend the money (however much or little you can get it for) elsewhere..so much you can do with that car

PMSL!! I was waiting for your disapproving post!! You never let me down 'bone!

C

clvs2222

iv gotta agree, the car is lovely as it is, i wouldnt do it. would look right chavvy

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its only an idea.

You should know, you need vision when taking on a project!!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
ideas are great mate.....

you want a project, i have seen a mynheer bodykit and some jap exhausts going cheap, that would suit that perfect if it was all sprayed rb

way to ruin a great looking car...

each to their own though, im sure i'll look good with a few contrasting white bits :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
ideas are great mate.....

you want a project, i have seen a mynheer bodykit and some jap exhausts going cheap, that would suit that perfect if it was all sprayed rb

There you go upsetting me again with your stupid comments. I will slap you silly boy.

Ph1 172 + Combo van
would look good but id be tempted to go for something more whacky if its a track car. rb is too common:rasp: