ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO all you VTS/GTi fans....

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
I had a few blasts with VTS/GTi's when i had my old 172...They were significantly slower!
That said craggy's old one was nippy!

Shocking damage!

Caterham 270R
Yea saw that when i posted my saxo crash on there very nasty:eek::eek:

I had a Vtr and working in a car bodyshop know how bad they crumple but you dont think about that at the time:clown::clown:

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Mine was not much off a Clio 172...but guess you have to pay for that speed with only 120bhp....and that's in the structural rigidity in a crash!

Just don't crash.

Focus RS Mk1
I had a few blasts with VTS/GTi's when i had my old 172...They were significantly slower!
That said craggy's old one was nippy!

Shocking damage!

vts isnt far from a 172, a fairly good match id say, 172 may just nip it.

ive had 4 saxo's in total, 1.1i, vtr, vts supercharged and a another supercharged vts. in std form my 172 doesnt feel much quicker than a std vts...

IMO of course

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Christ.Why would you want to post that.

imho any car that crashes above 60 mph will look like that

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
vts isnt far from a 172, a fairly good match id say, 172 may just nip it.

ive had 4 saxo's in total, 1.1i, vtr, vts supercharged and a another supercharged vts. in std form my 172 doesnt feel much quicker than a std vts...

IMO of course

Torque. VTS drivers worst fear.

I raced Dave in his old VTS and it was closer than you'd think once it in it's power band. We did a few blasts too... it really highlighted the difference in torque though!

IIRC, VTS' are circa 115lb ft... some 25 to 30lb ft short of a 182, not to mention the 182 develops that figure lower down.

M

mini-valver

Hi! From 80 onwards, Chris pulled on me by about 10 or so car lengths to about 130 buttons I think I hit. I was 2 up though but still, to be anywhere close to an RS, you need a few more lb/ft. Saying that, mine was near as dammit standard.