ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Admin & Organisers of CSF..... Thank You!

mart.z.s

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi A3 2.0T Quattro
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everybody involved in organising CSF.

First time I’ve been but can see the amount of organising something like this must take out of people’s personal time and the day was so well run. Thankfully the weather turned out great in the end ?

The money raising for charity is such a great idea aswell given how prominent it is at the moment, and the food and drink a great touch in addition to all the traders coming out.

I hope you guys have a well deserved rest after all is done for another year!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everybody involved in organising CSF.

First time I’ve been but can see the amount of organising something like this must take out of people’s personal time and the day was so well run. Thankfully the weather turned out great in the end ?

The money raising for charity is such a great idea aswell given how prominent it is at the moment, and the food and drink a great touch in addition to all the traders coming out.

I hope you guys have a well deserved rest after all is done for another year!

Thank you for the positive feedback @mart.z.s

Really glad you enjoyed it.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Thanks for the kind words,

Glad you enjoyed the weekend, and hope to see you again next year (y)

mart.z.s

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi A3 2.0T Quattro
I’ll definetley be back next year. Nice to be on a forum again that is still going strong.

Reactions: Nik

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Thanks!

And you’re not wrong! This event takes a huge amount of planning and effort, so when it all comes together with (mostly) no issues, there is a great sense of satisfaction and achievement.

I hope we see you next year ?