ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fans of 330i's look in - cheap 03 regger - 82k

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
stumbled across this.

Its a CAT C or D and doesnt look like an evidence of what that involved from the way the ad is written, but at sub £3795 its a good price. Im a touch sceptical as ordinarily it would command a cost of say £7-8k, so could be a lot of cobblers!

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/2018986.htm

Jack Jones - not the clothing label said:
Quick sale required for this 3.0i beast with FULL Black Leather Interior complimented by the rare Black Carbon Cube trim.
Fitted with Genuine MV2 alloy wheels.

If you know anything about BMWs you will know that this engine (3.0i) and this ZF Gearbox is the best combination BMW made.

Only covered 82k miles and drives sweet as a dream. Engine and gearbox very tight. You will be very impressed how this thing drives.

In deep blue so looks black at night.

Sadly On v-car register hence price.
£3795. No sensible offer refused !! Need it gone asap !!

I would keep it and bring up to perfect standard but I have now bought a 5 door hatch.

2 MONTHS Tax and FULL MOT. Ready to drive away.

You will not find a 2003 M Sport with 82k miles for anywhere near this price. If you, I will gladly match or beat it!

Will go on ebay auction if not sold by Sunday.

Thanks for looking!

im putting this in the 'too good to be true category' but who knows, he does mention bringing it up to perfect standard whatever that involves?

:dapprove:

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
probably. speculation obviously, as indicated it wears the more diserable 18inch slippers in the last pic, but the less desirable 17inch slippers in the first and second pics, so who knows what the damage was guy hasnt stipulated.

Suppose it is a very very cheap 03 reg 330i nonetheless, but the wording saying its not perfect obviously leaves alot open to debate

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mk5 golf gti
thats bit cheaper than usual but not half price cheap
seen wuite alot under 5k which is great considering there great cars
we had the 330d for a year and that was an epic diesel