ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FancyPlates alternative

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Well I got my plates in the post today and they are really high quality acrylic! They came with a protective film which I've not yet removed but they seem perfect. Thick too! For £23 posted I cannot complain.
Will try get them fitted to my clio later and take some pictures but this is all I have for the time being from when they arrived.
20160420_112016.jpg
20160420_112013.jpg
20160420_111953.jpg

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
They look good, gets some pics up when you fit them. Think I might order some myself!

Richpowell

ClioSport Club Member
  BG 182FF, 205 GTi
Thanks for this was just about to order from fancy plates until i seen this, have emailed them and by the sounds of it work out a bit cheaper than fancyplates. How did you go about paying for these @Louis'

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
They'll send you a PayPal invoice and you just pay over that @Richpowell

Would it be worth making this more visible so that other people could order before spending more at fancy plates?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Either stick them on and drill two holes either side through the plate and into the bumper. Using a small drill bit. Or just stick them on lol

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I got pulled for my 3/4 plate, had it 3 years. Back to the full size plate now, looks hideous!

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
It suprises me really as when you actually look at it next to another car it's not even noticeable! The 3/4 plates (short sided) are more obvious though than these.