ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fair price?

Renault clio 182 cup 2004
The price looks good, the only way your going to really tell is to have a good look round it. Just remember you get wot ya pay for!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
HPI it though... i'm always sceptical when badges are incorrectly placed on the tailgate

i'm sure you would anyway

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Its only 7 miles from as well ;)

Like Christopher says . Try and get the price dow a few hundred quid and ask the seller whats the story with the badges the wrong way round . It could be accident damaged and the bodyshop fitted them wrong .

Ask about service history and proof of the camblet change , was the aux belt done , receipts etc .....it's easy to say they've been done when they haven't .

Other than that the car does look clean and tidy from the pics .

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
i'm always sceptical when badges are incorrectly placed on the tailgate

I didnt even notice that! i would have hpi'd it anyway though.

doubt i could get it down 500 though!

If you don't ask , you don't get . The seller can only say no . Most people price cars higher than what they want for the car so there's room for negotiation . The buyer gets the price down a few hundred quid , the seller gets what he really wanted for the car , everybodys happy . Its psychology .

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i'm always sceptical when badges are incorrectly placed on the tailgate

I didnt even notice that! i would have hpi'd it anyway though.

doubt i could get it down 500 though!

if he meets you half way it's your tax for the year

really push for £3250 though, it's a difficult time to sell at the moment, especially for RS Clios. some people on here have had their's up for months