ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FagWagon

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Yes its lilac.
Yes it has silver leather.

It was f**king cheap though lol. Its been serviced yearly too regardless of mileage. Its only done 50k. Did I mention it was farking cheap?

DSC_0119-2.jpg

DSC_0120-1.jpg

DSC_0121-2.jpg

DSC_0122-2.jpg

DSC_0123-2.jpg

DSC_0124-1.jpg

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
This is a prime example of why you never tell me you are 'desperate' to sell.

VX220
i reckon that paint will actually look alright after a quick detail. nice choice considering the price you paid and you know its not a long term keeper so a good choice all round really

2.2 bar shed.
When you sell that your sodomy will clear right up. For the mean while, hows it sound? :p

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Sounds good as low revs, sounds very none descript at the top, which is fine for me, as this'll be my motorway car.

Turbos.
They are a bit girly, but the 3.2's body add-ons make them look hugely better IMO. If its like the R32, will sound great too...

When you leave the world of car forums, it is a car most 'real' people would be pretty chuffed with. Besides, its fine to be gay Stephen.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Yes its lilac.
Yes it has silver leather.

It was f**king cheap though lol. Its been serviced yearly too regardless of mileage. Its only done 50k. Did I mention it was farking cheap?

DSC_0119-2.jpg

DSC_0120-1.jpg

DSC_0121-2.jpg

DSC_0122-2.jpg

DSC_0123-2.jpg

DSC_0124-1.jpg

Reminds me, need a back and sides trim.... ;)

These are actually good fun, but lacks the Kudis of the R32 being honest - and I know oh a mint 53-plate, low miles, religiously kept that would go for £8.5k in deep Blue.

But if it's gonna earn profit - who cares!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Mk4 R32's are Chav weapons now sadly, and no Bose makes the baby Jesus cry!

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I like that. And I like the leather :S

I had been very tempted to get a 225 recently.

Turbos.
These are actually good fun, but lacks the Kudis of the R32 being honest - and I know oh a mint 53-plate, low miles, religiously kept that would go for £8.5k in deep Blue.
!

Kind of what i was getting at. No one in the real world would choose a Golf over a TT for 'kudos' sake.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I reckon you paid £5k ish for it.

What. What in the fcuk.

Today I had to underwrite an Audi TT. 3.2 manual with 55k on an 04 plate. (Not the same as yours steve granted.)

But the car booked at 6000 ish.

I've just looked on pistonheads and they're going for about 9-10k!!! Who the funk would pay 9-10k for one???

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
To be honest - i'm biased towards the Golf over the Audi... I used to work in an Audi Dealership for quite a while and TT's were the Bread and Butter of the workshop, My golf I had was reliable as hell!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL @ 'lilac with silver leather' At least you know it's the worst combo.

It was cheap though, like you say!