ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

faded 197 splittler, help!

Ly meg R26
100_0566.jpg

100_0568-1.jpg

i cant seem to keep it black, only tried auto glym bumper stuff, does the job for a bit but then just fades again. Anyone got any suggestions?? cheers steve

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
that would be my tip the purple endurance tyre gell stuff. last alot longer on platics than any thing else ive tried. Infact i'd say it works better on plastics than it does on the tyres lol.

Megane R26
The only thing that will work and last is GTechniq C1, which is about £35.

Otherwise just get it sprayed as suggested, but then the paint will probably chip...

Evo 8 MR
What about the stuff you can get to restore plastic exterior/interior trim, not the spray, the stuff you have to wipe on, I've recently got some and it does a much better job than any spray.

Although when applying it how do you avoid getting it on the body of the car I mean it smears like hell and is a nightmare to get off.

Megane R26
What about the stuff you can get to restore plastic exterior/interior trim, not the spray, the stuff you have to wipe on, I've recently got some and it does a much better job than any spray.

Although when applying it how do you avoid getting it on the body of the car I mean it smears like hell and is a nightmare to get off.

There are loads, most of them are shite though and don't last very long.