ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Facebook push notifications on iPhone...

My Facebook notifications are a bit crap and I was wondering am I missing something as to why? My mates blackberry was putting my 4 to shame with his Facebook updates lol, hate him having one over on me hahaha.

I have plenty of friends lol, my Facebook app hardly goes off when I have new replies etc. I get about 6 notifications in about a month which to me is pretty poor is it not? It's the latest version of the app if that helps lol

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
I think what he's trying to say is that he's not getting his push notifications on his iPhone when something exciting happens on FB.

Your the s**ttest person ever at explaining exactly what your problem is.
Errrrr.... Ok, my Facebook app notifications are s**t, it doesn't notify me when I get posts or mail etc. It only does it the odd time which I think is poor. That make sense?

Bus w**ker
No issues here for the majority of Facebook related s**t. Just messages that don't notify 100% of the time. Meh

Clio 182 cup'd
That's because the Apple notification platform in general is sub-par.

You really are on one!

As it happens my notifications are a bit random, sometimes I get them, then sometimes I don't.

I get a push email anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Does it really matter?....Surely if you just go on facebook it will come up in your notifications anyway?

Not got a 4 but isn't there a sub section under settings to which push notifications you receive?

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
my push notifications seem to work when they want to (not often) i might go through the settings and see what i can find

edit - options all fine as far as i can see.

Last edited: