ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Facebook Down?

Mito Sportiva 135
Anyone else having trouble getting on Facebook tonight? Not exactly life threatening but quite annoying!

Mito Sportiva 135
Its already gone past the usefull stage, with so many GHEY applications that everyone has, and much more sponsorship and advertising on its way. With so many users and photos on there I don't even want to think how big their servers are.

Just annoying as the guy who invented it is my age, only difference he is on paper a billionare, and I am not!

Formally Clio 182
We should be on their new data centre in Virginia now as their California ona was at full capacity before Xmas.

Maybe they should rethink?

Clio200 EDC Lux
Its already gone past the usefull stage, with so many GHEY applications that everyone has, and much more sponsorship and advertising on its way. !

So true, I think I'm gonna close my accounnt but remember seeing on some program its not a simple thing to do.

Clio200 EDC Lux
I mean actually removing the account altogether... found this:

It turns out that you can delete your account permanently. But first, you need to undo everything you've ever done on the site.
This means taking down every picture you've uploaded, leaving every group you've joined and deleting every comment you've made on peoples profile pages.