ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fabia Splitter? where to buy one...

Megane R26 F1 #1931
Alrite everyone

Just wondered if there is a website where i can buy the fabia splitter
Ive got the part number 5J08070619B just cant find anywhere online to buy it!

Anyone know?

cheers

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Pick up phone, ring dealer, pay money.

I'm struggling to comprehend whats difficult??

What the splitter actually off - cause there isn't one listed for a Fabia?

NVM - the number is actually 5J0807061 - the 9B9 is just the colour code!

flol its also off a Roomster ;)

RB FF 182
The nearest Skoda dealer to me is to far away... I can't be bothered to drive to it...

Seeing as Skoda are part of the VAG group, do you reckon I could get one from my local VW dealership?

The nearest Skoda dealer to me is to far away... I can't be bothered to drive to it...

Seeing as Skoda are part of the VAG group, do you reckon I could get one from my local VW dealership?

It depends if they have a Skoda garage in their network. For example my local VW garage is Ingram, who also own Skoda and Audi. I can get any parts from them appart from Seat parts.

Worth checking if there is a TPS near you?

RB FF 182
It's a Listers so I don't think they do Skoda... I'll have a look at that link. Thanks.

Some guy is selling a fabia splitter on ebay for about £25 + postage... lol!

RB FF 182
To confirm, Listers Volkswagen in Nuneaton can get these if you quote part number... I'm picking mine up on Saturday. £10.19

Blk/Gold 182 FF
skoda FTW :) i need to get a new one beacuse its all scrated to s**t from when we had the high snow / ice :S was like a snow plow ha

RB FF 182
Whats the best method when fitting this...?

Drill small guide holes, then let some self tappers dig in?? What sort of length screws should be used?