ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F7 valver/willy

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Whats F7P & Wats F7R!and secondly what cars do them engines come in,i know its valvers n willys,but herd they come in meganes,if so wot year megane n wats it called,like clios r RT etc?thanks

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
so would a megane engine fit in valver,coz ive herd its just the block(bottom end) thtat will fit to a valver cylinder head,(and going from 1.8 to 2.0 would the valves in 2.0 b bigger?

the Megane bottom end fits yeah, the head however is different and wont match the fannimold iirc, so is therefore useless... unless of course your using ITB's. the Megane and Williams bottom ends are identical bar the rear strengthening veins on the Williams and the different location of the dip stick, but generally I'd say your better with a Megane bottom end as it's A) newer and B) will almost certainly have lower miles (in most cases). I paid £500 for a Megane engine on 24k the other year... bargain. Valver and Williams head will also fit any F7 bottom end, but the Willy head has bigger valves, so is slightly better for power.