ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F1 2013

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
This will probably be the first F1 game I miss out on since Codemaster took over. My 360 hasn't been turned on since I got a One.

Clio 182
Considering that both the xbox one and the ps4 would have been out for nearly a year at the release of this game, it's disgusting that there is no next gen version

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Well that's just ridiculous. I certainly won't be backtracking just to play this.

Goliath I
Selfishly I'm glad the last gen is having a release as I've not got round to buying a One or PS4 yet, mainly because there are no games that appeal to me and I'm still ploughing through 360 titles.

RS Clio 182
Just finished my 3rd season in the Ferrari - i came 4th overall,got 4 podiums in my last 5 races but knackered up at Brazil - forgot to change to wets from inters in the pits! My TM Alonso just got pipped to the title by Hamilton.

Im now moving to Red Bull for the 4th season - hoping to be challenging this time! The progress in career mode this time has been perfect imo.

Not too fussed about 2014 not being next gen - il probably get a PS4 next year now. Hoping they just improve on what they have on the PS3 already - looking forward to seeing how the new cars are.

Goliath I
I'm four races off finishing my final season.

I now know which tracks my tyres will last on and which ones they won't. I'm currently heading the Championship by 8 points above Hamilton. He was about 28 points ahead of at Canada, but then he completely rear ended me when failing to brake before the hairpin... That ruined his race and allowed me to get back in the mix.

Goliath I
Finally completed Career...
5ajy5uvy.jpg

RS Clio 182
Just finished the first race in my 4th season,and my Red Bull debut. Came 5th - same as last season in the Lotus - plus my fastest lap time was actually slower in the RB! Not a great start but hopefully i can get my first pole and win soon...obviously this car is capable of it now. My tyres had absolutley gone with 3 laps to go - so i had to defend like hell with Massa right behind,but i managed it. Button got a podium hehe.