ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

f0xy N 5z in the ghhhhheeeetttttooooooo

Ive had the tyres stretched onto the Mad'ins today.. so got in touch with my photographer and we hit the streets lol

Enjoy.. boy has skillz

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

wait and see ;)
brmmmmmmmmmmmm pishhhhhhhhhhhhh brmmmmmmmm pishhhhhhhhhhh.... bang flames :rasp: rims look shweet mate jus need 2 more now

wot a s1ag that 5 is winst, love it, keep up the work, get the LED' done on it, wheels look mustard!

jord as crap as ever

Angle Grinders coming out tomorrow to adjust the front ride height as im not happy with it... who needs coilovers lol :p

Theres a nice get and to do list... I love it when a plan comes together lol

Will be at the next meet... Might even bump in to some rice to fry ;)

haha no sh1t!

had a bomb spent on it, mind u, you cant polish a turd.

just messin it looked old skool funk actually,( not a patch on winst's 5 tho, im in love) just shame they were all on vitamin c there, didnt want to get to involved!

need another meet soon ladies, thinkin caps on!

Angle Grinders coming out tomorrow to adjust the front ride height as im not happy with it... who needs coilovers lol :p

Theres a nice get and to do list... I love it when a plan comes together lol

Will be at the next meet... Might even bump in to some rice to fry ;)

22102006063.jpg

;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
that's fcuking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well played... even if it did scare me shitless on sunday! ;)

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
do you lot ever do anything buy take photos of your cars? Not much to do up there?

Do you ever do anything other than moan about us taking so many pictures.. Not have much to do on the internet?:boring: :boring:

cheers to the lovers n haters lol

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Do you ever do anything other than moan about us taking so many pictures.. Not have much to do on the internet?:boring: :boring:

cheers to the lovers n haters lol

i just get bored of the same people posting 900 photos a week of their cars in slightly different positions....

plus i'm at work, why else would i be moaning?
:rasp:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol!!

Are people born with no taste or is it something they learn due to "Ghetto" like up bringings! ;)

Nice camera work tho!