ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F**king Taxi Driver ( justice done )

liquidized RacingBlue 182
On my way to the car wash today, got there then waited for some one to finish, sat a little bit away so the other guy would be able to reverse out no probs, so thats all good then this stupid t**t of a taxi driver in a big merc comes flying in drives right in front of me blocking me and the other driver, he was using the air/water area, just a small gap for the guy to leave the wash area, but anyway i beeped my horn as i was pissed that he is in my way, he just waves his hand to say he will be 2 minz but thats not the piont!!! the other guy leaves the car wash and i drive in to start washing my car pissed of!!!!

Then justice! LOL as im spraying my car he jumps into his taxi and goes to pull away BUT hes goin no where his car wont start LOL he then goes to me " sorry bout that u no how it is but have u got any jump leads?" i say no ( dont have any tho ) and continue to wash then once i finish i drive past and give him a little beep!!! he wasnt to happy! JUSTICE DONE!!!

i just cant stand how taxi drivers think the own the road! anyone else have troubles with them??

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i just cant stand how taxi drivers think the own the road! anyone else have troubles with them??

Yes. It really pisses me off when i get in and they drive me to my house and then CHARGE me for it!! FFS!

But seriously, taxi drivers are arseholes. They are so arrogant. But then they spend all day dealing with useless incompetent driving, so i bet they hate the general public too!!

liquidized RacingBlue 182
LOL taxi drivers grrr they park where they like they drive like w&nkers it was a taxi that forced me to kurb and alloy or take the front end of ma 182 out!!! but as above i felt so goood driving away with a smug smile:p

Lol - taxi drivers (well cabbies) p*ss me right off, also I swear they only buy cars with defective head lights !:rolleyes:

Cam

182 Cup
Good story but.............. you'll go out tomorrow, phone a taxi and that taxi driver will turn up!

Maz

LY 200
They are like bus drivers they think they own the roads .. gets on my nerves big time

But then they spend all day dealing with useless incompetent driving, so i bet they hate the general public too!!
I think you mean 'they spend all day driving like useless incompetent knobs'.

Taxi drivers are f**king terrible drivers, they don't seem to realise road laws apply to them. Hackney carriage drivers tend to be OK, but private hire firm drivers are complete tossers.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
never had a problem with black or yellow cabs, but private hire firms are 5hite!

most of the time if i see a vectra, 406 estate or cavalier i expect it to be a taxi driver and get ready to be pi55ed off!

ph2 172
LOL I'm always saying to people how I hate taxi drivers.

They think that just because its their 'Profession' to drive around all day that that gives them right of way and that normal highway code rules don't apply.

I'm not taring them all with the same brush but 90% imo are arseholes!

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique

Haha, good mate, im pleased for you.

You should have shat on his bonnet too.

If I ever cut people up [not that I aim too...] or not wave to people who wait/let me past, I always make sure it's either a taxi, white van or a saxo ;)

The taxi's round here drive like real, real see you next tuesday's.
My dads a driving instructor, and has a story about one driving like a flange every other day.

Pete.

T

thecremeegg

was parked in the waitin area at swansea station, was busy as usual but people were being courteous etc, letting each other turn around to get out......taxi driver comes in, stops blocking all the parking/turning bays for 5 mins whilst waitin to pick someone up......it wasnt just that, its the fact theres a huge taxi rank on the other side of the station!!!

taxi drivers are t0ssers, all of them.......most of them drive shockingly fast, dangerously and thoroughly p*ss me off....