ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F**king Stone Chips!

I work in a big wholesalers doing sales support and my parking space at work is near the front gates, now even though its well away from the main track that the lorries take to get out there are still some HGV drivers who cut to f**king close.

Some time this afternoon my car must have been a victim off one of these idiots, as I got to the gym and got my bag out of the boot I noticed some quite deep (as in gone right through the paint) and quite large stone chips on the top of my back bumper which I know weren't there yesterday as I washed the car.

Not a big deal but bloody annoying! I have also noticed some ripples (slight dents) on the doors (probably done by a shopping trolley or someones car door in the cars past) which arn't noticable unless I look down the sides of the car, again nothing major just a bit annoying.

I have a mate who does bodywork and could fix this up no problem and only charge me cost for paint etc, but hes booked up until xmas!

Can anyone recomend one of these firms that come out and repair these things in your drive? I don't one anyone who will f**k it up as I have had bad experiences with these firms in the past but don't know if I can wait till xmas for my mate to sort it.

Yes there minor things but I know it will annoy me till its done!:mad:

Also I am assuming that the bumpers on a cup are plastic/fibre Glass rather than metal or alloy, but it looks like bare metal through the paint?

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v
all the mk2 bumpers are plastic. You'll most likely be seeing primer rather than bare metal.

cant recommend any companies, sorry.