ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

f**king RAGIN! !!!!!

White Sti Hatch
Well some prik has decided to ram the rear drivers side of my car today while it was parked in the works carpark !!! Have a nice chuck of the dicks car as a token !

Merry f**king Christmas !!!!!! :mad:

rant over !

Re: f**kING RAGIN! !!!!!

mate exactly the same thing happened to me, although less of a 'ram' lol more of a scrape. Some dosey c**t swung out a space hoping to miss my car and obviously their spacial awareness let them down.

What really annoys is that if you not sure you guna reverse & try again, thats all it takes and people just cant be bothered

White Sti Hatch
Well picture this car park nice n straight in the space at work and these arnt small spaces maybe bout just shy of 2m wide i think ! and i come back to find my car at an almost 45 Deg angle to what it was sittin at before hand !!!

Ive been to police and going to ask the plumbing compay if there camera point over that way and also see if i can veiw the medical centers ones tomoz after work !!!

Not a happy bunny !

a turbo'd yellow car

Well picture this car park nice n straight in the space at work and these arnt small spaces maybe bout just shy of 2m wide i think ! and i come back to find my car at an almost 45 Deg angle to what it was sittin at before hand !!!

Ive been to police and going to ask the plumbing compay if there camera point over that way and also see if i can veiw the medical centers ones tomoz after work !!!

Not a happy bunny !

sounds like a van as its moved the car quite abit!

In between cars....
Christ, they must have nigh on ram-raided you to bump the tank over that far, you might have to get the police on the case with the CCTV, i dont think theyll just disclose it to you

172 and vw passat
ouch sorry to here. car a mess ? (pics) someone musnt like u to turn it 45degrees :p

White Sti Hatch
Not a f**king scooby mate going to be scouting out the car park tomoz to see whos missing this chunk of body work !

DSC00298.jpg

White Sti Hatch
To dark atm to get pics of the car but ill get some tonight/tomoz

LeeShez wish CCTV was watching my car !!!

a turbo'd yellow car

im sorry to say this but i think the c**t is going to get away with it!

if there isn't any CCTV to back you up you will never find them!

that bit of plastic could be off any car!

:S

what car do you have anywho?

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35

THE nicest mk3 on the forum.

Gutted mate :( people are proper w*nkers, was it icy or anything? Guy in my works carpark shunted the car in the space in front forward a metre this morning cause he's a bell and swung into his space too fast in his sw*nky merc and skidded!

White Sti Hatch

im sorry to say this but i think the c**t is going to get away with it!

if there isn't any CCTV to back you up you will never find them!

that bit of plastic could be off any car!

:S

Yeah think im pritty much screwed as theres alot of traffic in and out of the car park alday so could have happened at any time..

as for the car its this one mate !

DSC_0100.jpg

THE nicest mk3 on the forum.

Gutted mate :( people are proper w*nkers, was it icy or anything? Guy in my works carpark shunted the car in the space in front forward a metre this morning cause he's a bell and swung into his space too fast in his sw*nky merc and skidded!

Thank you amy cheered me up :)

Yeah carpark was like a skating rink so can understand the cars skiddin about but for my car to be moved so far the boy must have been flying in the car park !

a turbo'd yellow car

thats a really nice clio! thought it was a 197 at first lol!

so whats it done to the car exactly?

and have you let the insurance know yet?

200 Gordini
f***s sake!.

You'll never see me parking properly in a car park like that! taking up 2 spaces is the only way.

If i reallly have to park proper, i'm next to the most expensive car there

White Sti Hatch

thats a really nice clio! thought it was a 197 at first lol!

so whats it done to the car exactly?

and have you let the insurance know yet?

Hard to explain but heres a crapy shop of the damaged bits on the other side of the car though !

Rear Quarter and bumper joint is bent inwards
Lower half of bumper clip broken (i think) and wont clip back in
Bunch of scratches along the corner of the bumper

Cant really tell as its a bit to dark, wheels seem to be find and still drivers fine so dosnt seem to be any drive train damage !

DSC_0373.jpg

a turbo'd yellow car

is it just the rear bumper or the rear quater pannel aswel?

id just get it fixed yourself!

White Sti Hatch
rear quarter is bent but paint isnt crakcked or osnt seem to be, im doing it myself unless i get the b******s plate then insurance job it will be !

White Sti Hatch
  RS RIP

Have you checked to see if anybody has a window overviewing the parkinglot ? Maybe reseience or office ? I once had a motorbike stolen from me and i rang all people doorbells overviewing the spot where it was parked ; it got me the tip that there was a van parked right next to it at the time it took place..
Turned out to be right ; the bike hab been loaded into that van.

Two years later my bike turned up ;)

Anyway, you never know . Somebody might have seen something ?

White Sti Hatch
Ive been to one of the offices but they never heard/seen it only my own office and a plumbing company left to ask tomoz

Sorry to hear about that pal. Some very selfish people out there but I agree with franx.

A few years back we had a letter from the Police telling us that a witness had reported our car had been hit by a bus. Worst thing was my old man hadn't even realised until he went and checked the car lol. Sometimes it can take a couple of weeks to hear from the Police IF there is a witness but either way do you own investigations in the meantime.

Thats why I use my Clio at the weekends, prefer not to park it in car-parks etc but no matter how far away you park some pr!ck comes and parks next to you.

I use a banger during the week, which I leave where I like without any worries but am still always careful when getting out so I don't dent someone elses car. Unfortunately not everyone is like that!

s1 williams/106gti
i like the fact you have a chunk of their car to go on a lil secret squirel mission with.if , by chance , you find the car wait by it til they come back and have it out with them.let the fecka deny it all he wants then pull out the evidence scooby doo style.............good hunting ;)

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35

Thank you amy cheered me up :)

Yeah carpark was like a skating rink so can understand the cars skiddin about but for my car to be moved so far the boy must have been flying in the car park !

You're welcome love :approve:
Yeah, obv wasn't driving to the conditions if that's what happened. Like this guy at work, must have performed an emergency stop for it to shunt the other car that far!

White Sti Hatch
Had a closer look and the only way to fix it by the looks of it is a new rear Quarter !! f**k !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about this. When I moved to another department at work, it meant me parking my R27 in a different car park. Six months parking in the old car and not one mark on it. Within one week of me parking in the new car park: Nearside front wing scratched where some baby chav had leant his bicycle up against my car and the offside wing and bumper scuffed by some poxy van.
Haven't bothered sorting it yet, as I know it'd be tempting fate.

White Sti Hatch
Well been to all the loacal places with veiw of the car park none without camera seen or heard ne thing and one with cams wont let me look at them for the Data Protection f**king act and also says it wont see where my car was park but all i want to see is the cars going in and out see if i can spot the fucker !!!!!

DICKS !!!!