ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F**k sake :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
  182 FF Arctic
Noticed this today after the mrs had been out in it and guess she said?
I never did that lol

52848b4d-c429-6204.jpg

E90
Its a car. Whats more important? if its the car dump the G/F.

Mine hit a post in a Mk 5 Golf Gti and caved an entire side in €6500 to fix. Its easy to catch a kerb with a low car as it is to kerb a wheel. Best off taking a deep breath, not making a big thing about it and getting on with life.

Clio
Do you go round it with a magnifying glass when she brings it back?

She can't be very good looking if she gets out the car and all you see is that little graze.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Just shrug it off and get her to Suck you off whilst your out in the car together next time as a 'Sorry' ?

E90
That part of my cars is forever covered in Dead flies, stone chips and general shite, I doubt I'd notice tbh.

Black 172
But it's things like that which end up making a car look shoddy
A scratch here, scratch there, little dent there ...
I'd probably be a bit pissed too if my GF denied doing it and I knew she had, if you damage someones property you should atleast say sorry, it's not too much to ask is it

Mk1 16v brooklands
Fair enough its your car. but I opened up this post thinking the it was gonna be another massive write off

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Do you go round it with a magnifying glass when she brings it back?

She can't be very good looking if she gets out the car and all you see is that little graze.
Pics required to confirm of course.

E90
But it's things like that which end up making a car look shoddy
A scratch here, scratch there, little dent there ...
I'd probably be a bit pissed too if my GF denied doing it and I knew she had, if you damage someones property you should atleast say sorry, it's not too much to ask is it

Shoddy!! Its a car, Its purpose in life is to drive on crap covered roads full of holes, nasty kerbs, uninsured lithuanians and big fat loose stones ready to chip the paintwork. How are you going to notice if you brush a kerb with the front of a car, or catch a wheel lightly on a kerb? Hardly worth chasitising your girlfriend unless you are the one and only person in the world that doesn't or hasn't done anything like this in the past.

182 FF Arctic
i have'nt moaned or kicked off just more annoyed that she said ''i didn't do it'' lol i have touched it up now so its not that obvious

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Gutted if your car was minter than mint but if not then don't worry about it.... My Girlfriend was scared of driving mine for years then when she realised I no longer was too worried about it she is always in it.

Clio 1970000000
i have'nt moaned or kicked off just more annoyed that she said ''i didn't do it'' lol i have touched it up now so its not that obvious

Women live by 2 rules......

1) Never admit you're wrong
2) Never apologise

Flame suit on :evil:

Disastra Coupe
Can see who in this thread enjoys looking after their car and who doesn't lol.

Would piss me off tbh.

Mini Cooper S sport
Its a car. Whats more important? if its the car dump the G/F.

Mine hit a post in a Mk 5 Golf Gti and caved an entire side in €6500 to fix. Its easy to catch a kerb with a low car as it is to kerb a wheel. Best off taking a deep breath, not making a big thing about it and getting on with life.

Who are you and what have you done with Weeman?

GF needs a b1tchslap TBH. Scratching your car, what was she doing away from the sink anyway?

RX7 FD
A general rule of thumb when dealing with a lady.

You have to remember there are only 2 things a man can do wrong...........Everything you say and everything you do!

U/L on the scratch btw.

Sunflower Ph1 172
Suck it up and move on, I wouldn't even give a mate a hard time over that.

If you are that precious over your car, then pay for a front bumper respray.

DCI100 / 211hp MK1
Suck it up and move on, I wouldn't even give a mate a hard time over that.

If you are that precious over your car, then pay for a front bumper respray.

Then dont let anyone use it apart from yourself lol....not rocket science. My GF curbed one of my williams wheels......denied all knowledge. rather than make it a big bust up i made a joke saying she cant drive had a laugh and moved on.

Megane Mk4
Kill her, obviously the b*tch can't f**king drive and respect your pride and joy, I'd suggest a shovel clean to the back of her head, old dirty carpet, shove her in it still twitching and roll her up, go find some disused land that hasn't been touched for years and dump her slack arsed carcase in it, shallow grave. Make sure you pull all her teeth, cut off her fingers and cut her up a little, just so it takes crime scene investigators a few weeks to ID her. Don't want someone knowing who she is too quickly so you can look all upset and emotional for the TV camera's when they pull out all the local police and specials in a national search and it takes 6 months.

Actually, man the f**k up, it's on the bottom of the car. Your fault for letting her drive it.

Black 172
Its a graze ffs, my mrs has done worse I couldnt care less tbh, end of the day its a car.
Hope I don't buy a car off you then!
Having a little pride in your car isn't a bad thing.

He had to mention it to her so she realises, otherwise she'd just keep being careless and picking up more damage.

Sunflower Ph1 172

He had to mention it to her so she realises, otherwise she'd just keep being careless and picking up more damage.

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
Nothing she's already been told twice.

Pride in your car is fair enough. Making a big deal out of something that is relatively minor is retarded.

Clio

Having a little pride nothing wrong, throwing a strop, causing a domestic over a little graze is a bad thing. Its not careless its an accident.

Rusty Cup
I have a friend who would have the front end respayed if he found something like this!! He has a serious problem when it comes to cars and keeping them immaculate.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
My missus curbed my carbon splitter all the way round. i keep telling her its lower than her cmax but she seems to scuff something whenever she drives it.

WOMEN, stick to cooking.

Black 172
..., throwing a strop, causing a domestic over a little graze is a bad thing. Its not careless its an accident.
Show me where anyone's thrown a strop or caused a domestic? All he did is mention it to her. I'd have done the same.
"Its not careless its an accident". Lol. Carelessness causes accidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.